@Timelessbrah has made me Suicidal to the point of suicide

Deleted member 4128

Deleted member 4128

custom title
EVERYTIME I SEE IT.

A̸̡̡̢̧̨̨̡̨̡̨̨̡̱̜̥̖͈̫̗͈͈̼̞̯͎͓͖̱̻̠̭̗̞̲̤͙̠̯̖͇̗̝̦̤͇͙̥̣̪͖̼̠̰͙͚̝̮̹̘̠̰̙̭͕͍̣̦̠̲̰͖̠̪̦̞̣̥̠̪̞̠͚̪̱͚͕̺̟̩̣̪̯̺̜͍͈͇̝̖͓͓̰̪͈̳͈̝͓͓̪̬͚̗̠͖͈̩̮̠̱̟͉̥͔̜̲̓̀̕͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅH̷̡̨̢̨̨̨̧̨̧̨̨̨̡̢̧̡̢̨̛̛͎̹̰̬̭̗̖̬̘̼̹̙̪͉͇̥̳̟̭̼̻͚͖̦̬̩͓̗̥̗͔̪͇͕͇̮̮̺̗̻͇̭̱̣̙̙̳̗͎͙̟͍̝̝͙̭̠͉̺̖̙͎̯͎̰̦͍̲̗͕̝̝̜͉̟̯̮̤̬̯̟̭̥͚͚̳̟̹̤̯̹̹͚̺̭̻̻̩͇̞̩͈͕͓͇͍̯̫̱̺̭͕͇̮̥̞̮̙̼̫̬̭͖̰̥͖͎͓̮̙͎͈̦̙͍͔͈͙͑̅͂̎̆͊̈́̂̽̑̑̌͐̾̋͆̓͑̊͋̓̏̀͌̽̌̈́̃̽̆̾̈͋̌̀͐͑̿̊̓̋̃̌̓̈́͌̏̐̅̀̈́̾̆̊̈͐̾̄͗̌͌͑̾͌̆͒̇̽͊͌͂̌͂̌̒̔̌̆̆̍̑́̎̕̚̕̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅĄ̶̧̢̡̡̢̢̨̡̡̢̧̨̨̡̢̨̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̥̘͚̫̤͎̮̫̮̱͖̹͕͕͍̬̪͈̟̟̪̦̩̘̤̠̲̰̬̮̦͕̲̣̻͓̟͚̼̝̬͖̘̣̙͖̫̙̟̻̞̹͈̤͉͇͇̩̙̭͇͔̩͍̖̗̫̯͇͈̺̼̰͉͉̘̥͉̜̪̦̭͕̩͈͙̥̭͚͖̲̜̻̲͔̣̞̰̼̘̰̜̳̲̝̗̥͎͚͇̱̹̭͈̟̖͉̮͙̱͚̫̱̗̱̩̘̘͍̙̲̝̥̦̮͔̖͖̲̥̯̣͈͖̙̲̙͙͍̯̥̙̜̹̠͚̥̼̠͉̟͎̦̲̝͕͕̻̻̻̻̬̩͓̈́̊͆͋̀̒̃̀̉̀̌̈́͗͆̋̇͊̏͐̓̂͛͊͌̆͌͂̌̏̈́̽͊̾̔̍̎͛͋̒̍̐̎̐̎̿́̽̀̑̏͌̒͛̊͋̀͛͋͑̓̒̉̓͊̑̈́̀̈́̈́́̀̉̓́̓̓̓͂͑̇̈́̐̈́̀͋̔̾̓̍̀͊͆̄̒̊̈́͆̃̒̑͒͑͗͑̑̀̅͂̈́͒͒̄͗̀̂́̿̆͊̒͂̀́̌̈́͋̊̿̈́͆͌̀̃́̃͛̌̿́̍̇̿̒̒̂̇́̈́̉̓́̃̾̏̿̂̑͆͗̅̐̉͋̏͌̀͆͒̆̐̎̋͂̇́̔̐̆̇̓͆͒̔̋̐̋͌̌̿̀́͋͐͛͛͊̆͊͑͒͆̂̋̐̚̕̕̕̕͘̕̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅH̸̢̨̧̧̧̧̨̧̧̢̨̛̛̛̛̛͎̟͇͇͖̥̱͍̩͙̙͔̺͈̟̫̰̖̝͇̗̜̦̰̹̩̠̮̟̥̲̜̖͇̭͉̘͔̺͕͖̥͚̫̮̪͖̮̲͉͇̯͈̩̮̰̠̫̞͚͔͚̘̘̟̠͙̟̠͕̳͔̤̰̖̜̥̱͕̙͓̰͈̳̙̗̬̜̫͚̺̝͇͔̦̖̟͍̦͈̝̳̙͕̮͚̙̳̠̬̭̹͊̑̐̈́̂͒͗͊̾́̑̍͋̀̃̑̀̋̄͌͊̀́̽̂̈́͛̓̉̒̿̐̇̏͋͊̈́́̈́̂̋̇̌̎͒̂͊̐̉̊̈̈́͒̽͛̍́͋̇̈̔̉̾̔͋̅̒͂̾͐̓̐̑͒͆͒̓̏̊͒͂̉́̊͂̊̓̈́͛́̑̇̐̋̅̀̔͗͛̀̆̒̉̾̄̈́̃̅͒̃̆̄̐̑̂͂̑̆͗̍͛̽̌̈́̈́͒̔̄̓͊̇̾̅̎̄̌̆̾̽̋̊̈́̎̍̏̐̋́͋̑͗̿̽͛̑̓̈́̌̄̂̈́͊̃̎̾̊̐̍́̈̄̄͛̂̃͊̽̊̿̅̒̓̿͊̍̔͂̆̉̀͂͌̍̍͆̒́̽̃͐̽̉̔͒̅̎̽͗͌̐́̈́̔̐̏̊͂͗̄̀̽͛̌̚̕͘͘̚̕͘̕̚̚͘̚͘̚̚͘̚̕̚̕̕͘̕̚͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅA̸̢̨̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̳̥͔̙̻̭̗̦̩̭̟̣̱̪͙̺̞̱̙̭͈͇̜̠͖̯͙̯̮̝͖̬͇̟̤̦͂̇̐̓̃̎̀͆̈́̏̽̓̐̑͂͂̋̏̑͛́̓̈́̓̀́̀̈́̽̓̇̄́̀̎̇̏́̓̐̾͊̄̐̽̓́̋̑̊̈̏̔́̒̊̎̏͌̈́̈́͗̽̐̒͛̔̀̌͆͐̇̉̍̀̈́̀̽̊̌̾̾̏͂͆̋͑̓͌̓͋̒̀̓͛̊͗̓̑͑̓͋͗̇̃̀̊̑́̑́̀̐̔̌͌̒̋͂͗̇͌̇͛͛̋͌́̌͗̆͐̓̊̀̔̊͂͒͊̇͊̊̓̊̃̈́̈̄̿̄͒̽̈́̆̐̊̃̾̉̾͑́̃̒́͛̂̒̋̐́̐̔͆̔̈͋͒͒̆̿͛́̋͐̑̀̃̿͊̑̏̊̐͋̑̽̆͗̓̈̌̽̃̅̏͑̚͘̕̚̚̚̕̕͘͘̕͘͘̕̕̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅH̵̨̨̧̨̢̢̨̡̨̡̡̨̧̨̧̢̡̧̛̻̼̙͖̱̤̬̟̪̘̬̻͇̫̦̞̳̮̯̪̘͕̪̬͚̰̝̬̲̪̬̬͉̲̲̰̮͕̳̬̝̩͔͚̖̯̫̦̮̘͈̼͔̤̪̻͕̯̲͉͚̞͓̮̰͉͖̘͍̣͙̺̲̮͙̩͉̹̞̖̬̟͇̯̗̜̲̜͕̝̟̗̳͇̤̟̭̥̠͇͉͎͖̺̟̠̪̳̺̱̠̞̥̦͕͇͉̻͈̪̩̺͓͕̞͚̰̮̟̳̳͎̬̦̖̜͉̘̼̬̭̪̹̳͙̩̝͍͙̥̼̩͇̦̯̠̦̻͎͕͖̹̝̩̦̗͙̥͖̳͚̯̱̜̺̠͖̞̰̤͎̃͋͗̈́̓̾͋͂̓̾͊̈̀͛̒͑̅͒̈̉͑͛͐̒̀̾̎̒́̅͛̓͛̒̒̀̋̿͗͒̒̎̂̀͌̅̒̿̔̒̒̿͋̈́̑͂͗̏̂͊̑̏́̃͒̀̆̀̾̃͛̄̇̅̓̂̾̍̍̓̄̔̀̒̓͌̇͛͌̆̀̐̆̈́̿̾͐̂̈́͒́̾͌̉̽̀͌̊̈́̉̓̃͌̈́̾͗̀́̂̈́́̑͛͒̕̕̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͠͠͠ͅͅͅẠ̷̧̧̧̡̧̨̨̡̧̡̢̧̢̨̡̨̧̨̧̧̧̛̛̥̹͔̗̺̺͍͉̣̭̣͙̜͕̰̳̲̜̳̥͓̣̭͖̩͉̟͙̗͙͖̭͕̠̟̗͖͉̟͍̗̱͚̯̞̙̠̣̩̯̠̘̤̩̦̤̠̻̟̻̮̹̜̝̺̞̭̞̥̝̫̼̱̦̦̭̬̪̳̼̪̻̼̼͖̪͓̪͓̖͈̝̮̘͓̘̪͈̯̖̖̟̞͕̗͈̳̼̥̯̤͈̗͎̳͕͍͖̥̮͈̞̪̱̮̬̪̫̯̤̖͖̠̻͓̤͙͙̞͈͈͖̣͔͎̖͕̦̫̰̰̤̣̣̘̞̳̖͈͎̪̠̬͚̬͚̙͙̩̤̣̣̤̞̳̤̹͓̳̣͉̤͕̟̲̬͕̭͓͔̤͖͙̪͇̗̟̱͓͔̬̭̜̳͕̲̜̥̯̖̩̣͈͖͉̏̊̈́̄̈́̂̀̈́̍̀̀͗̀̍̓͐̇͐̆͛̽́̋̀̑̀̈̆̃̀̽̏̿͌̌̋̽͐̇̐͑̄̃̓̅̉͛̅͒̅͌͛̽́̍̽̈́̌̎̔͋͛͂̀͛͗̓̿̒̔͒̈͂͊̀̓̆̅̓̀͗͐͋̀̃̉̑̆̏̍́̉̎͌̂̋̔̔̋̓̌͒̊͐̍̽͗̓̅̓̽͌̔͗́̍̾̚̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḤ̷̨̡̧̢̢̨̨̡̧̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̺̫̦̪͍͉͍͍̖̙̫̭͈̪̳̯̤̣͓̺̪̖̖̙̘̱̱͈̹͇̦̖̞̹̘̟̖̖̫̘̲͈̳̞̲̫͓̪̼̺̜̟̜̣̲̲̪̱̣̖̰͔̩̳̘̠̘͓̰͎̖̻̪͔̫̻̫̲̠̫̝̏̈́̓̒͋͋̂̿͊͆̿̀́̇͗͑̀͛̄̉̈͑͐́̒̄̆̀͛͐̌̆̾̀̔̃̓̏̆͗̑̆̃̾͊̎̉̈́̑̈͒̽͂̅̅͂̅̽̏̌̈́̾̅̾̽̋̾̅̍͐̓̀͛́͐̊̊͆̌̏̿̀̊̽̓̔̊͂͒̓̐̃̂̔̿̅̀͋̆̿͆͐̑̓̀̎́̇̂̉́̇̂̽̈́̽̏͌̌͆̊͒̾͂̈́̂͆̓̊̓͊̋̌̍̿̂̀̒̂̓͛̔̑̕̚͘͘̕̚̚̕͝͝͝͠͝͠͠͠͠͝Ą̶̨̡̧̨̧̧̡̢̡̡̡̢̨̢̡̢̢̡̨̛͙̫̩͚̝̻͇̝̗͕͉̞̟̞͈͎͓̙̠̭̼͓̼̺̫̣̭̜̙̘̬̭̥͙̠̻͓͍̦̙͚͓̬͚̤͎̜͚̦̰̟̦̦͇̼̜͙̳͇̗̙̙̖͈̝̜̼̞̹̻̲̘̲͈̤͚͇̮̙̬͎̟̩̳̤̩̞̮̲̜͍̭̣̰̣̥̙̱̬̰̻̜̟̙̞̝̰͇̟͕̬̖̙̞͔̲̥̜̹̣̫̫͍͙̜͔̰̰͉̜̠͉̟͉̣͇̘͙̺̼̙͉͉̪͓̜͔̺͉̻̞͔̘̖̗̬͚̠̙̫̭͍̘̬̥̱̳̤̮̩̫͉͇͖̞̞͙̭̠̬̯̙̟̟̥̖̭̳̯̩̝̬͈̞̝͍̪̫̪͓̳̦̥̘͇̲͍͉͔̜̏̓́̌͗̐͛̀̎̂͐̄̀̚͜͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅḦ̸̡̡̢̧̨̨̢̡̡̨̨̨̢̧̡̢̡̨̨̡̧̧̧̡̧̡̛̛̙̰̬̠̙̱͇̞̟̬̫͇̩͙̹̺̩̱͔̝̖̰̞͉̟͙͇͙̹̙̼͔̼͓̘̜̝̼͚̞̞͙̜̭͖̭͙̪̦̖͚̪͖̬̻͍͔̳̼̩̦͍̮͙͉̲̲̲̖̯̗̞͎̝͓̬̞̪̖̺̩͎̬̳͖̟̻̠̼̳͎͚̲̼̯̖̩̺͎̹̳̗͎̙̞͖͈̼̣̞̝̜̻̝̫̰̪̼̬̬̭͎͉̪̻̺͈͖̞̮͎̟͚̮̹̯̱̺̬̖̳̟̮̬̯̪̠͚̱͖̦͓͉̼̳̙̺̱̩̬̲̟͕̣͉͔̹͍̙̬̙͉̯͇̜̮̠͚͓̱̳͓̲̞̰̜̗̞͓̣̹̬͔͓̺̮̯̺̟̬̩̝͈̩̬̰͎̟̎͆̏̽̍͊͒̀͋͛̓̓̅̂̉̐̆͌̆͂̀̊̉͛̉̄̈́̆̆̂̋̾͆͛̈́̓̓̀́̌̌̈́̾̔̏̈́̔̽͆̀̈̈̾͂͊͂̔̈́͆͐̑͛͊̊̐̏̒̈́̍͛̉̽̉̔̒͂͑͊̂̾̏͆̄̂͑̂̎̐͋̓̏̎̓̀̅͐̿̌̈́̎̓͊̿̔͌̇͘͘͘͘̕͘̚̕͘̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅA̸̢̧̢̡̧̡̨̡̡̢̢̡̧̨̨̨̢̨̧̡̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̻̟̪͎͈̭͖̥̞̯̜̮̮̻͖͓̫͍͓̥̲̩̭̘̣̻̯̥̞͔͓̟̞͎̲͕̳̯̟̣̹̘͍̫̫̤̜̱̻͖̰̥͈̳̺̩̝͖͎̙̮͉̯̖̖̗͈̻̝̝̱͈̟̩̹̗͙̤̭̺̯̖͉̬͓͇̝̮̩̩̯̳͕̜̖̞̣̳̖̪͈̬̤̝̝̥̞̩̳̯̭͕͔͉̗͚̞͍̝̳͖̘͖̫̯̘͇͓͚̫̪̦͙͔̺̺̞͇̪̘̖͚͇̪̲̠̖̱̭̟̼̠̼͉̯̱̱͍͙͕͔̳̙̜͔͎͉̥̗̗̭̗͓̰͙̥̠̱̼̖̪̟̹͚͇̺̺̤̰͈̖͎͓̭̥͇̠̦͈̹͔͕͈̘̻̪͚͙͚̒̈́̎̿̂̅̎͗͌̐͑̾̊́̎̓̀̊̽͌̽̑̿͒̉̍̅͐͂̃̊̊̽́̍̀͊̓͌̿̏͐̇̐̉͛́̃̍̔̐͊͊͛́̋̐̄͂͊̊́͋͋͗́̾͛̎͂̏̅͂̈͌̓́̉̋́̎́̈͂̉̄̒̐̉̈́́̉̀͆͌̏͐͆͒͐̃̐̍̏̔̏͋̈́̀̿͊̆̀́̓̊̀̈̊͆̋̃̐̆̐̐̂̒̎͗̌̾̈́̋̂̃̊͛̆̊̐̅̏̎̃̈́͊̅̒̈́̽̏̑̊̅̃̉͗͊̑̍̅͛́̔́̀̈́̈́̎̓̓̍̋̑͐͂̈́̈́̍̾̄͂̆̈̓̿͆̓͌̀̃̈́̓́̾͑̒̈̒̿̔́͑̅̃́̈́͗͒̿̂͒͌̃̿̋̀̊͛̋̌̏͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̚̚̚̚̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅH̴̛̫̻̬͙̳̺̭̜̃̇͛͋̏̃͊̒̍̀̈͗́̆̋͗̍͒̈́͂̆͊͛͛̀͌̿̀̌̂̾̾͐̓̍̊́͐̍̄͐̈͌̏͊͌̍̿̑̀̋̄͋̓̎̽͋͑̓͐͒͆̀̉͌̑̇̅̉̓̌̂̎̋͋͋̊͑̊̿͋͌̇̎̿̀̑͊̈́͑̍̿̎̈̓͂̽̃̓͛̐̊̏͑̽̑̊̈́̄̄̀͆̇͗̽̃͐̄̀̈́̏̉̔̽̂̾̀̔̋̓͆̐̀͂̿̿̑̈́̄͒͑͛̉̆̑̊̾̍̌̿̎̑̿̓̈́̆̏̈́̀͐̈̉̇͛̀̂̕̕̚̚͘͘͘̚͘̕̚̕͝͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠Ḩ̷̨̡̡̡̢̢̡̢̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̫͕͈͚̙̞̲͔̖͎̥͓̖͍̘͇͔̰̲̙̜̞̺̮̜̞̭̼͍͙̺̼͍̜͕̻͓̭͙̳̬̮͖̠̳̫̤͕̟̭̩͙͇͓͖̖̰͓̲̙͇̪̳̩̞̼̗͍̣̠̰̫̙͇̠͔̝̞͉̻͔̯̤̩̝͊̈́̃̽̓̀̀̀̐̅͆̈́̈́̒̈́̆̾̈́̌̂͆̑͆̈̔͊̉̒̆̓̑̇͊͗̈́̓͑͗́͊̒͂̅͊́͛͌̇̒̔̾̌̔̉̽͗̐̄̇̑͌͆̉͆̏̍͂͐͆͌͗̿̽̓̓̉̀̔̾́̈́́̓̄̃̇͊̊̒́̔͐͑͗̈́̾̂̉̇̎̄̒̈́̽̂͋͗̄́̅̔̚͘̚̚̚͘̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͠H̸̛̛̺͇̜͔͉͚͍̲̣̜͉̹͆̎̾͐͂̈́̉̂͒̏͂̇̆̓͋̑̀̈̀̾̏̊̀̀̇͂̃̽̄̔̾̓̒̌͗͗̋̌͌̏͛͋̿́̔͊̎̄̈́́̌͒̊̐̏̋͊̃̇̌͛̇̇̀̾́̽̈́̈́͑̈́̽̓̊͐̐͊̈̀̈͌̓̿̊͌͛̎̏̾̀́̓͌͋̈̆̊͒͗͛̚͘̚̚̚͘̚̕͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝͝Ȟ̶̡̢̢̢̡̧̡̧̨̨̨̨̡̡̨̨̨̡̧̧̨̨̨̛̛̛͓̬̲̲̺͕̹̳̻̞̻̘̘̹̻̪̩̩̩̗̙͙̦͚̯̻͚̺͉͕͍̳̞̭̪͚̘̮̫͚̫͚͍͇̬̺̺̠͔̖̞͓͔̝̫̞̯͉͍̤̖͎̼͕̼̦̼̹̯̳̟͉͚̹͕̬̤̺̣̘͖̫̣̞̜͕͈̝͎̝̼̮̟̞͓̱̮͇͖͇̬͎̺̥̯̤͎͎͔̤̞̬͉̝̙͉͙͍̦̙͉̺̹̭̳͙͍͚̟̼̯̞͕͓̹͚̖̤̟̬̤̪͇̜̣̳̟̬̫̝͎͈͖͎̹̝̯̥̭̜̟̰̭͎͇̬̰͚̪͎̪̦̻͚͍̥̭̬͕̘͇͈͍̟̖̟̼̤̥̮̳̮͚̤̝̘͈͕͉͚͓̤̱̯̹̜̮̤̪͙͉͈͚̫̹̹͕͚̰̠͔̰͙̬̮̝̪͍̻̙͇̦̼̝̬͑̊̓̿̃̇̋̂̓̄̂̊̓̓͌͒̓̔͂̐̊͋́͐̏͐̉͑̔̃̓̍̊̍́̃̂̂͗̈́̎͑̓̀̏̈́͂͂͂̇̈̒͐́̔̍̆͗͑̿̊̂́͐̉́̉͗̀͒̾͂̄͆͒̍̍͐́͒̔̅͑̏̆́͋̌͌̾͆̅̽͆́̆̔̇̋́̇̋̆́̊̓͗̇͊͒̂̒̂̀̏̊̋̍͛͆̿̂̇͒̓́̏͆̈̂̈́́̐̇̾̑͑̀̓͂̀͋͒̔͗̿̾͒͑̆̽̑̐͗̀̈́̄̃̈́̍͘̚͘͘͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḨ̴̨̧̡̧̡̛̛̛̙̗͈̲̝͚̹͓̹̜̠͇̦̳͙̱̞̺̠̲̼̘͍̜̦̹̻͓̲͉̞̟̜͓̠͓͖̱̞̱͙͖̖͈͚̩̦̝̥̦̱̱̖̻̻͉̯̮̣̟̜̀̽͒͛͒̀̽̑͂͌̂̎̇̀̇̍̔̅̉́̃̍͌̈́͌͋̈̉́́̊͛͋́͑̔͆͑̄̉͌̿́̐͂̇̋͌̀̈́̋̈́̊̒̅̑̽̏̅̍̃̈͑̄͊͋́̏̈̈́̾͐̔̃̃͛̍̎̃̿̔̀̓́̈́́̄͐̐̀̎́̃̊̿͆̈́̐̈́̌͑̅̀͂̏̆͆̃̂̽̓̌̃͂̓̈́̌̔̀͊́͌͊̉̓͐͛̔̀̎̋̊͌̂͌̂̊̑̒̓̈́͂̎͗͑̆̂͂̍̌͒̒̀͗̆̉̈́̊͒̅̊̀́̐̓͛̉̓̏̿̑̽͗͊̑̀̈̆̈́̏̒̔͊͋̏̄̽͗͗̃̿͊̋́͋͌̀̓̚̚͘̕͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝ͅ

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov
what do you have to say before i do it @Timelessbrah

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
AKVQK2o9 700w 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Lev Peshkov

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4128
Bruh good thing I wo never be having sex my dick can't bend at all when I'm hard no joke
What is wrong with your penis? Dm me a photo and I can fix it