Timothee is the biggest mogger

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide

Amazing pheno, hazel eyes, dark brown hair with black brows and lashes on pale skin and curly hair

amazing bones despite severe downward growth even has a cool last name

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, datboijj, gamma and 1 other person
looks too goofy

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 12165
Subhuman cum skin would be some kings slave 2000 years ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, IdiAmin, Deleted member 10652 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
yeah so subhuman that he fucked johnny depps daughter, saleena gomez and has millions of female fans worldwide

he would be a king not a slave, he has a high class look

white people rule over ethnics what do you even mean by saying he would be someones slave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and St. Wristcel
he has some flaws also. But overall very good looking face.
people think his eye area is bad but i think with the brows, lashes and colour it is automatically above average and even then his eyeshape is normie tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
he has some flaws also. But overall very good looking face.
here a video about it, that is indept-sih analyses of his face.

no, overall he loosk good.

good but niche af

people think his eye area is bad but i think with the brows, lashes and colour it is automatically above average and even then his eyeshape is normie tier
His canthil tilt, and symmatry of eyes are not so good.
BUT, his blue eyes, great browridge, great eyebrows, and lashes, and also dark hair on light skin. makes his eye erea overall good. Even though the flaws in it as well. His eye erea is still above average significantly.

High set cheeckbones, is also a halo feature of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
good but niche af
i dunno about niche. he has pretty common high appeal among women I think.
I think alot of different tyoes of women like how he looks, and find him attractiv llooking

• +1
His canthil tilt, and symmatry of eyes are not so good.
BUT, his blue eyes, great browridge, great eyebrows, and lashes, and also dark hair on light skin. makes his eye erea overall good. Even though the flaws in it as well. His eye erea is still above average significantly.

High set cheeckbones, is also a halo feature of him.
yeah i agree his symettry is pretty bad tbh but yeah your spot on with the other things and i think his eyes are hazel or green not blue but still a very good colour

and does timothee have a good browridge? i thought he would have a weak one as he has a very low t body

"B-but he's a twink!! How can girls find him attrattive?! " :feelsuhh:

Armie hammer timothee chalamet call me by your name clip 08

Still has thousands of girls simping for him because of FACE (even a 25 yo stacy that I know, loves him)

@africancel muh sizepill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
yeah i agree his symettry is pretty bad tbh but yeah your spot on with the other things and i think his eyes are hazel or green not blue but still a very good colour

and does timothee have a good browridge? i thought he would have a weak one as he has a very low t body
His browridge is great.
It's such a good browridge he has, that his eyes are giga deep set because of it.

EZC50_gVcAAKYw3.jpg:large

Check a sucky browridge. Which equals exposed, not deeep set eyes. very bad for fighting, to have eyes that are exposed and not deep set.
ghshnqhqwky.jpeg

• +1
Looks weak af, and his eyes make him look dumb tbh

• JFL
"B-but he's a twink!! How can girls find him attrattive?! " :feelsuhh:

View attachment 1067736

Still has thousands of girls simping for him because of FACE (even a 25 yo stacy that I know, loves him)

@africancel muh sizepill
yeah, his body looks weak, frame also not good.
But face moggs.

I recall a study.
Face is likem 2x more important in looks appeal than body shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and gamma
His browridge is great.
It's such a good browridge he has, that his eyes are giga deep set because of it.

EZC50_gVcAAKYw3.jpg:large

Check a sucky browridge. Which equals exposed, not deeep set eyes. very bad for fighting, to have eyes that are exposed and not deep set.
ghshnqhqwky.jpeg
WIN 20210401 09 00 39 Pro
do i mog him in browridge or are we equal? i think his browridge itsself is bigger but my forehead is more sloped and eyes are naturally more pushed back further into my head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
yeah i will admit he is very skinny, being skinny isn't bad but he takes it to the extreme i think we can all agree if he was slightly less skinny he would appeal more to more women

looks too goofy
Women decide.
And women like him alot, for his looks.

So incorrect above comments. Above dudes need to update their concept of what appeals to females in looks. Because they got it incorrect.
If you don't know, and can't see, why he looks good. You are not well versed and knowledgeable about astehetics. Time to go back to learn, back to asteathics school. Do further readings on what appeals.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and St. Wristcel
he doesnt really have severe downward growth tho

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
View attachment 1067759 do i mog him in browridge or are we equal? i think his browridge itsself is bigger but my forehead is more sloped and eyes are naturally more pushed back further into my head
your browridge is good also. But Timothee moggs, beccause your eyes are futher dwon/lower, aka a bigger gap between the hook point and where the eyes are. While ideally it's higher. With Timithee it's higher

• +1
The thing is.
He has quite a few halo's features; and some flaws also.

BUT, the problem with guys that are not seen as very good looking.
IS often not that they have some flaws.
BUT that they lack halo features.

There is nothing worse than haveing mostly all facial feautrures be average range. And thus haveing zero halo's.

It's better to have halo's and flaws.
Than to have everything be meh average ranged.

• +1
your browridge is good also. But Timothee moggs, beccause your eyes are futher dwon/lower, aka a bigger gap between the hook point and where the eyes are. While ideally it's higher. With Timithee it's higher
so his eyes are further up his face? is that genetic im guessing it is

but who's eyes are deeper set? are they as equally as deep as eachothers or are his further in his face?

so his eyes are further up his face? is that genetic im guessing it is

but who's eyes are deeper set? are they as equally as deep as eachothers or are his further in his face?
kinda same

he doesnt really have severe downward growth tho
look at his posture, he is always hunched over and his face his always tilted upwards not downwards like a forward grown person, look at his posture in every video and photo its very bad

i look like chalamet, i can assure u, hes only attractive bc hes statusmaxxed lmao

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 10615
I have always fantasized about a night with him

• JFL