Tinder/bumble

J

Jbrow327

Iron
What's a good bio to put in tinder or bumble?
Or what do you guys say gets the most positive responses?

Tinder will just crush your soul at this point tbh, just worry about losing weight

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Einon, rockndogs, InZayn and 1 other person
Nothing if you are a Chad. Maybe your height if you are above 6'0. If you are ugly it won't make a difference, you just seem try hard.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and InZayn
Tinder will just crush your soul at this point tbh, just worry about losing weight
I should. It's just so hard never having female attention in my life and now I have to wait for this weight to come off me.

If you do add height put an additional inch no one will know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, Arkantos, BigBoy and 1 other person
Are you still a 238 pound, 5'7", 27-yo virgin?

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
wT73bdo.gif

the only matches you will get are dudes catfishing.

hell even the land whales will reject you.

dont bother losing wieght, accept reality and rot. even if all the wieght comes off, theres nothing tht will make up for your lost youth/ur still a manlet/ugly etc.

accept the blackpill and either rot or rope.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
wT73bdo.gif

dont bother losing wieght, accept reality and rot. even if all the wieght comes off, theres nothing tht will make up for your lost youth/ur still a manlet/ugly etc.

Sorry you poor baby, but I'm not joining your pathetic incel self masturbation pity party.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and BigBoy
If you’re fat then it’s over unless you manage to find a girl with low as hell standards or if you’re willing to try and lose weight which I personally wouldn’t be able to do if I was fat myself since I love food too much.

If you’re fat then it’s over unless you manage to find a girl with low as hell standards or if you’re willing to try and lose weight which I personally wouldn’t be able to do if I was fat myself since I love food too much.
Fair enough. Lol

Bio doesn't matter if you're good looking. You could literally write you're a convicted pedophile and they wouldn't care. I agree with
@jefferson it will crush your soul since women think 80% of the guys are below average in looks. Don't use it bro.

Write a good joke mate. Like that one that everybody likes yahoo daboo debbeeridooh :y'all:

wT73bdo.gif

Don't listen to this faggot. Losing weight will help you ascend.

What's your recommended weight loss method?
Nigha uve been told so many times what to do, but instead of following them you keep making posts about how you're a 230 pound, 5'7", 27-yo virgin.

Cico+if+cardio+weight-lifting

Just hit the gym