"Tinder competition"

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Have you guys fucking even checked Tinder competition by creating a fake female profile to see what you are up against?

I live in Sweden. People always say that the most attractive men are Scandinavian, when I tell you that the average guy while swiping through Tinder is less than like PSL 3 I am not even trolling. The pictures that they take are a whole other deal, in the sense that the photos absolutely fucking suck, and a lot of them literally just have photos with front face camera, and they are nowhere fucking near good looking enough to pull that off lmao.

So, if Sweden, which is supposed to be one of the peaks for attractive guys, just have a bunch of low tier guys, then whichever country you are from is sure to have it even worse. I am not even trolling when I say that, at best, I probably found a high tier normie, close to chadlite, but this was literally after like 5-10 minutes of swiping.

Guys had Tinder profiles with photos of memes, front face camera, shirtless photos when they werent even lean or anything. It honestly made me believe that if we even took a truecel and got him lean and got some nice photos, then it wouldn't be an issue to get matches. I think people really fucking underestimate how ugly the average person on Tinder is.

One thing that I realized while doing this experiment, was that I had started off initially doing this on Gay Tinder, since I put the settings to looking for guys, without switching away from the fact that I was a guy myself, so at that point I truly thought that it was over, because literally every guy there was like PSL 5 and had great fucking photos and everything, so it made me depressed as fuck, until I saw a photo of a guy wearing a thong, and realized that something was wrong, then I noticed the error and switched and found all these subhumans, literally like 80% subhuman. So thank fucking god that gays arent on straight tinder, then it would truly be over.

So the point if this thread: All the talk online about how the competition was just too crazy on Tinder and that it's literally pointless and what not, made me not even try Tinder out initially, because I realized that I wasn't like a super attractive guy or anything, and I am literally 20%+ bodyfat, so I didnt even try because I knew that it was gonna fuck up my self esteem worse than it already was, but I ended up giving it a try, and although I am not getting like 50 matches a day... I am still hitting a few per day, and it's from like acceptable women as well.

So... Leanmax, whatever other max you want to do, get someone to take photos, or set timer on your camera, and get some good natural looking photos and I am pretty sure you are at least gonna get a few matches no matter how truecel you are, because the amount of truecels I encountered during my experiements should prove it works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2846, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
So you're saying that you're more attracted to the guys on gay tinder?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Dogs, CopeIsReal and 3 others
Have you guys fucking even checked Tinder competition by creating a fake female profile to see what you are up against?

I live in Sweden. People always say that the most attractive men are Scandinavian, when I tell you that the average guy while swiping through Tinder is less than like PSL 3 I am not even trolling. The pictures that they take are a whole other deal, in the sense that the photos absolutely fucking suck, and a lot of them literally just have photos with front face camera, and they are nowhere fucking near good looking enough to pull that off lmao.

So, if Sweden, which is supposed to be one of the peaks for attractive guys, just have a bunch of low tier guys, then whichever country you are from is sure to have it even worse. I am not even trolling when I say that, at best, I probably found a high tier normie, close to chadlite, but this was literally after like 5-10 minutes of swiping.

Guys had Tinder profiles with photos of memes, front face camera, shirtless photos when they werent even lean or anything. It honestly made me believe that if we even took a truecel and got him lean and got some nice photos, then it wouldn't be an issue to get matches. I think people really fucking underestimate how ugly the average person on Tinder is.

One thing that I realized while doing this experiment, was that I had started off initially doing this on Gay Tinder, since I put the settings to looking for guys, without switching away from the fact that I was a guy myself, so at that point I truly thought that it was over, because literally every guy there was like PSL 5 and had great fucking photos and everything, so it made me depressed as fuck, until I saw a photo of a guy wearing a thong, and realized that something was wrong, then I noticed the error and switched and found all these subhumans, literally like 80% subhuman. So thank fucking god that gays arent on straight tinder, then it would truly be over.

So the point if this thread: All the talk online about how the competition was just too crazy on Tinder and that it's literally pointless and what not, made me not even try Tinder out initially, because I realized that I wasn't like a super attractive guy or anything, and I am literally 20%+ bodyfat, so I didnt even try because I knew that it was gonna fuck up my self esteem worse than it already was, but I ended up giving it a try, and although I am not getting like 50 matches a day... I am still hitting a few per day, and it's from like acceptable women as well.

So... Leanmax, whatever other max you want to do, get someone to take photos, or set timer on your camera, and get some good natural looking photos and I am pretty sure you are at least gonna get a few matches no matter how truecel you are, because the amount of truecels I encountered during my experiements should prove it works.

Hej kompis

log out forever

• +1
Reactions: currymax
You need to make a completely new profile though - otherwise the tinder algo will show you profiles with a match rate similar to yours, even if you switch genders or sexual orientation in the app.

• +1
Reactions: DaughterSlaughter
Matches mean nothing. Even PSL 3 or 4 subhumans can get a few matches, but everything will fizzle out. That my friend is the path to the blackpill that so many here have experienced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
You need to make a completely new profile though - otherwise the tinder algo will show you profiles with a match rate similar to yours, even if you switch genders or sexual orientation in the app.

Yeah I did make a completely new profile. Try and do a test in your country and see for yourself

Yeah I did make a completely new profile. Try and do a test in your country and see for yourself
I have a few years back and the men were pretty Chaddy...

Didnt read but it only takes 1 chad to fuck everything up

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, GordonFreeman and currymax
It is what it is nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
emphasize your jawline, look dark triad, and put some nt pics. all there is to it

women swipe left because most guys on tinder look like slobs and take bad pics. good looking guys still do that too but their looks make up for it

Last edited:
Yes I did it a while ago, this is your competition from just one hour

5b2dcaa2420002d8efd06442fc91a145.png

aadad185170ac7412ac8c51d652ce63c.png

7deb586baa1a78617a6fdb3c1135fe86.png

73ddef26400326019d4c4a88a5b77e08.png

4bd1b54d27f0c1825103355b1d7d3852.png

Overall got 1100+ matches in 50 minutes

f828019145d64487f2397adc198d263e.jpg

Yes I did it a while ago, this is your competition from just one hour

5b2dcaa2420002d8efd06442fc91a145.png

aadad185170ac7412ac8c51d652ce63c.png

7deb586baa1a78617a6fdb3c1135fe86.png

73ddef26400326019d4c4a88a5b77e08.png

4bd1b54d27f0c1825103355b1d7d3852.png

Overall got 1100+ matches in 50 minutes

f828019145d64487f2397adc198d263e.jpg

Why all of them are more than a thousand of kilometers away from you? No chads nearby?

Chad doesn't need Tinder unless he is completely out of fucks to give. High quality foids (which are the ones that chad fucks) don't use Tinder.

did it in London, cause my city is slow for tinder

"Just live in a small town" theory.

I always suspected that big cities spoil women. Even if chads make up only 5% percent of the population, when a girl goes out for a walk, she sees a hundred of males in 10 minutes, and 5 of them are chads.
No wonder why 95% of males are invisible to women.
Competition between men becomes astronomical, forcing them to look better in order to escape invisibility, thus creating more chads and so on.

In small towns, conversely, you don't encounter much people and therefore rarely see chads. That allows looks threshold to remain relatively low, compared to big city. Just be slightly above average and you're good.

"Just live in a small town" theory.

I always suspected that big cities spoil women. Even if chads make up only 5% percent of the population, when a girl goes out for a walk, she sees a hundred of males in 10 minutes, and 5 of them are chads.
No wonder why 95% of males are invisible to women.
Competition between men becomes astronomical, forcing them to look better in order to escape invisibility, thus creating more chads and so on.

In small towns, conversely, you don't encounter much people and therefore rarely see chads. That allows looks threshold to remain relatively low, compared to big city. Just be slightly above average and you're good.
I'M SCARED WHEN I WILL GO TO BIG CITY I WILL GET MOGGED EVEN MORE

so height > face in sweden?

I mean I am guessing so. Considering there are so many uggos to begin with, and if you Tinder experiment a chadlite and have women stop talking to you after you say you are 5'10 lol

I mean I am guessing so. Considering there are so many uggos to begin with, and if you Tinder experiment a chadlite and have women stop talking to you after you say you are 5'10 lol
brb moving to stockholm then

but srsly, i've done tinder tests in sweden and the women were almost always fucking gorgeous, on par with Russia, the memes were true, it was insane the amount of gl women
I haven't checked the men, but in my country they are GL and photomaxxed as fuck, must be different from Sweden, are you incel btw?

brb moving to stockholm then

but srsly, i've done tinder tests in sweden and the women were almost always fucking gorgeous, on par with Russia, the memes were true, it was insane the amount of gl women
I haven't checked the men, but in my country they are GL and photomaxxed as fuck, must be different from Sweden, are you incel btw?

Na. I am ugly but I do ok on Tinder with PSL 3's lol, like single moms.

What country are you from?

I slay on tinder in norway but they are rich and snobby
i will try sweden next it should be easy considering the amount of people accepting american culture