Tinder Date Report

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
after lots of mental gymnastics i finally went out with her. Because im paranoid i set up a plan to dodge her in case i didnt like her. Sadly it didnt work because the area was too open. I stood her up for like 5 minutes lol.

Anyway, the girl was a GIGAFOGGER, legit model tier. I couldnt fucking believe my eyes when i saw her, forget every other girl i posted, she was something else. She had like the prettiest hooded eyes and the cutest smile on the earth. I swear legit good looking girls dont know how to take pics. And I guessed right, she was tall, same height as me in fact. BUT, i FRAMEMOGGED her, i was bigger than her. She i also extremely similar to my hs crush, it was like i went out with the same girl. Really weird considering there are like 5 million women, guess its fate.

She was whiny as fuck. Bitch kept talking and whining. I told her that im 27 and she said she didnt even notice what age i had written. I took her to a cofee shop that my hs crush took me to (poetic af). OF COURSE, she didnt sit next to me. We were talking for like 2 hours and we actually have lots in common. Because she is obsessed with studying physics and biology so we had science in common. She was so witty and down to earth. Also, smoked like 30 ciggarettes, girl smoked tobacco from head to toe.

I was low inhib with her. I touched her hands a bit, then put my arm around her. She told that i didnt have to, she didnt want to be touched but didnt seem annoyed by it. Then she told me that i need to go back to practicing bass. I told her we should go ot again and she said she will text me. BULLSHIT. And i MOGGED everyone today, i had the best bones in the coffee shop, the best frame, the best height the best everything.

I tried, ok? I used everything, i put my heart and soul into this girl. there was nothing i could do because she had already preplanned her entire behavior on our date. And im not surprised, even on text, when i asked her out she scolded me saying its too fast and abrupt. I LOVE this girl, i wanted a crazy heavy smoker with piercings like her since i was 14. I wil do anything for her.

@stunna
@Primalsplit
@The Grinch
@vanillaicecream

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, LVZZO, vanillaicecream and 15 others
It will work out bro dw

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, AspiringMogger and Deleted member 21735
Will you finally forget your itis?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
It will work out bro dw
this girl FOGS every other girl i have met lmao, she is on another level and doesnt even seem to understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Legit can't tell if anything u post here is even real or larp lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ROTTING, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
after lots of mental gymnastics i finally went out with her. Because im paranoid i set up a plan to dodge her in case i didnt like her. Sadly it didnt work because the area was too open. I stood her up for like 5 seconds lol.

Anyway, the girl was a GIGAFOGGER, legit model tier. I couldnt fucking believe my eyes when i saw her, forget every other girl i posted, she was something else. She had like the prettiest hooded eyes and the cutest smile on the earth. I swear legit good looking girls dont know how to take pics. And I guessed right, she was tall, same height as me in fact. BUT, i FRAMEMOGGED her, i was bigger than her. She i also extremely similar to my hs crush, it was like i went out with the same girl. Really weird considering there are like 5 million women, guess its fate.

She was whiny as fuck. Bitch kept talking and whining. I told her that im 27 and she said she didnt even notice what age i had written. I took her to a cofee shop that my hs crush took me to (poetic af). OF COURSE, she didnt sit next to me. We were talking for like 2 hours and we actually have lots in common. Because she is obsessed with studying physics and biology so we had science in common. She was so witty and down to earth. Also, smoked like 30 ciggarettes, girl smoked tobacco from head to toe.

I was low inhib with her. I touched her hands a bit, then put my arm around her. She told that i didnt have to, she didnt want to be touched. Then she told me that i need to go back to practicing bass. I told her we should go ot again and she said she will text me. BULLSHIT.

I tried, ok? I used everything, i put my heart and soul into this girl. there was nothing i could do because she had already preplanned her entire behavior on our date. And im not surprised, even on text, when i asked her out she scolded me saying its too fast and abrupt. I LOVE this girl, i wanted a crazy heavy smoker like her since i was 14. I wil do anything for her.

@stunna
@Primalsplit
@The Grinch
@vanillaicecream
Tales

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 22918

absolutely disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, rand anon and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
why you touched her? Is that too early buddy boyo?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Bakin donuts 🍩, rand anon and 3 others
after lots of mental gymnastics i finally went out with her. Because im paranoid i set up a plan to dodge her in case i didnt like her. Sadly it didnt work because the area was too open. I stood her up for like 5 minutes lol.

I was low inhib with her. I touched her hands a bit, then put my arm around her. She told that i didnt have to, she didnt want to be touched. Then she told me that i need to go back to practicing bass. I told her we should go ot again and she said she will text me. BULLSHIT. And i MOGGED everyone today, i had the best bones in the coffee shop, the best frame, the best height the best everything.

I tried, ok? I used everything, i put my heart and soul into this girl. there was nothing i could do because she had already preplanned her entire behavior on our date. And im not surprised, even on text, when i asked her out she scolded me saying its too fast and abrupt. I LOVE this girl, i wanted a crazy heavy smoker like her since i was 14. I wil do anything for her.

@stunna
@Primalsplit
@The Grinch
@vanillaicecream
Pics nighas be like Stacy fogger
Than shoe obese ugly white man

• +1
its over for oy op.

• So Sad
why you touched her? Is that too early buddy boyo?
i just put my arm around her. plus we were touching the whole time when walking. i had more contact with her in 2 hours than i did with any other girl

i just put my arm around her. plus we were touching the whole time when walking. i had more contact with her in 2 hours than i did with any other girl
Chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735
Idk man

Sometimes u come across as a real schizo
do u want me to start posting the convos? even i didnt believe what happned. my brain froze when i saw her

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
That sound so weird. I would not do that personally in first date. Let the girl do the first touching move. If you do it first. he might thing you are creepy or some shi.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit
she didnt want it but didnt avoid it either lol. its like when i asked her out and she said its too fast but said yes anyway

I guess you are just insane
i can post the convos if you want it that badly. evne i didnt believe what just happened.

Tales from the slums of mumbai

I was low inhib with her. I touched her hands a bit, then put my arm around her. She told that i didnt have to, she didnt want to be touched but didnt seem annoyed by it. Then she told me that i need to go back to practicing bass. I told her we should go ot again and she said she will text me. BULLSHIT. And i MOGGED everyone today, i had the best bones in the coffee shop, the best frame, the best height the best everything.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Lol its over

• So Sad
No piv First date = you Will never see her again

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21735
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29155

@stunna
@Primalsplit
@The Grinch
@vanillaicecream
509F3F55 E6CF 43AB BCBE 254F171257AB

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21735
Wow dude finally!

That sound so weird. I would not do that personally in first date. Let the girl do the first touching move. If you do it first. he might thing you are creepy or some shi.
Spoken like a true cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Knowing how girls are nothing special, maybe you can finally stfu about your oneitis?

• Hmm...
Meanwhile later that night she got rammed hard in the ass by 5’7 Ramesh from the construction site while flicking her bean, his ethnic cock the only thing on her mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 20399