D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and BongMog

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
That the tinder girl you're seeing right? She looks like the type that is self hating feminist. She must be kinky asf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Sprinkles and Deleted member 21735
she entitled as fuck for sure. also said some weird shit about marrying me lol

its the pheno
She wants to marry someone to increase her status. She thinks she is above you. Be careful not to be her schmuck.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
this shit again
You really need to turn your masochism into Sadism. If you can convey the bad boy persona you will increase your chances.

There is a reason why it's called slaying you know.

Easier said than done I suppose.

• Woah
You really need to turn your masochism into Sadism. If you can convey the bad boy persona you will increase your chances.
so bascially become like my itis lol?

thats disturbing. imagine acting like the person who hurt you the most
I certainly understand your choice. I definitely think I have sunk too low and corrupted my once pure heart. But then again, this is a war. In war there are no good people or bad people. Only those who survive or perish. There was no one to protect my innocence. No one to protect me from getting hurt. And it was wrong for other people to hurt me while I did nothing wrong, so I just became a piece of shit myself and outclassed them. It worked. What can I say?

• So Sad
I certainly understand your choice. I definitely think I have sunk too low and corrupted my once pure heart. But then again, this is a war. In war there are no good people or bad people. Only those who survive or perish. There was no one to protect my innocence. No one to protect me from getting hurt. And it was wrong for other people to hurt me while I did nothing wrong, so I just became a piece of shit myself and outclassed them. It worked. What can I say?
i will do well i think haha

I'm suspecting some females relatives of mine are dogpilled as fuck.