Tinder experiment with gf

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
i asked my girlfriend to do a tinder experiment me with her pics and her with mine and guess what after 1 hour i checked she has 99+ likes while i have 1

brutally over

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zyMOGenic, RichardSpencel, the BULL and 12 others
i asked my girlfriend to do a tinder experiment me with her pics and her with mine and guess what after 1 hour i checked she has 99+ likes while i have 1

brutally over
Suifuel😢

Do you have a cute girlfriend?

• +1
Reactions: Time and Yuno_howitez
@Allandro yakhiiiiiiiii where is your 10$ mountain bike from the 1940's . Let's ride to lebanon and back to dubai
220px-Ordinary_bicycle01.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Yuno_howitez
@Allandro yakhiiiiiiiii where is your 10$ mountain bike from the 1940's . Let's ride to lebanon and back to dubai
220px-Ordinary_bicycle01.jpg
I rather ride to Mumbai yakhii

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
  • WTF
Reactions: Allandro
Suifuel😢

Do you have a cute girlfriend?
i’m not even joking she’s at least a HTB i think shes a stacylite tho. She is absolutely beautiful everyone tells her. I’m her first boyfriend and It seems she actually loves me. I think I actually found real love boyos been with her for a few months. Just be first theory strikes again I’m rated as LTN bt this site btw.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
i’m not even joking she’s at least a HTB i think shes a stacylite tho. She is absolutely beautiful everyone tells her. I’m her first boyfriend and It seems she actually loves me. I think I actually found real love boyos been with her for a few months. Just be first theory strikes again I’m rated as LTN bt this site btw.
I envy you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 24186
Only a matter of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26192, Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
So you cucked yourself? You better not show her the results

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26192, notrealdanish and 3 others

brutally over
Tinder is real life tho - @Blackgymmax

@Biggdink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26192 and Deleted member 7580
So you cucked yourself? You better not show her the results
Goddamn and I even showed her that there were chads she told me “you are way more handsome than them”. She said once she gets some matches she can easily get girls with my pics cause she has “rizz”.

over for my iq

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26192 and Allandro
Retard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26192 and Yuno_howitez
Goddamn and I even showed her that there were chads she told me “you are way more handsome than them”. She said once she gets some matches she can easily get girls with my pics cause she has “rizz”.

over for my iq
Inb4 she breaks up with you & starts riding the chad carousel.

Merry her
i will she said she would marry me and spend her life with me JFL its all cause im her first boyfriend im not even that great of a guy I mean i browse incel servers n shit

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
Inb4 she breaks up with you & starts riding the chad carousel.
I literally showed my girlfriend that she has infinite SMV for no reason. I made her bio retarded as well. but she follows only me on insta and the rest are girls. I need to rethink my life decisions…

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

brutally over
Brutal man, I have 15 like in the first hour as myself and 99+ with foid faceapp filter

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Yuno_howitez
Brutal man, I have 15 like in the first hour as myself and 99+ with foid faceapp filter
My pics got 1 fucking like I wonder how my gf thinks of me now…

• So Sad
Reactions: Squirreljak
Sounds like a very retarded thing to do

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 26192
Sounds like a very retarded thing to do
I just did it to have some fun. If she really “loves” me realizing that she has high SMV wouldn’t make her leave me. If she’s not gonna be my wife I don’t care about just keeping her around for as long as possible.

Congrats, your girlfriend is now aware of how much choice she has, and how little you have. I'm sure this won't be a negative impact in your relationship at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, dimorphism, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Show her the manga u made

Why would you do this

Congrats, your girlfriend is now aware of how much choice she has, and how little you have. I'm sure this won't be a negative impact in your relationship at all

FFs didn't mean the spam,,,, my bad

Yeah it’s blatant with numbers now. Ofc she would’ve always known to some degree

21824 1

It's over if you cannot show hundreds of matches to your GF tbh. Gotta keep her on a leash