Tinder is a scam.

mplayer1234

mplayer1234

Banned
So I made a tinder and I had a good amount of matches and 2 girls message me over 2-3 days but I wanted to see what happened if I changed my preference to everything, now my likes are skyrocketing. Massive REDPILL

It's the algorithm bro
It's broken bro

They give you a bunch of fake likes so you buy premium to see them, but then they delete all of them. My account is at 59 likes but I assume they are all fake.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The hidden likes are always subhumams

• +1
They give you a bunch of fake likes so you buy premium to see them, but then they delete all of them. My account is at 59 likes but I assume they are all fake.
Nah some of the likes are actually real, but I think it will still show others even if you have swiped left to them or if they moved too far.
That's why its hard to find those matches.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
You pretty much have to buy premium + boosts in 2019.

Now I have 99+ likes on tinder for putting it on everyone. The likes are real, nearly every like I click I match with them(90% males). Wish this could work the other way around.

• JFL
Now I have 99+ likes on tinder for putting it on everyone. The likes are real, nearly every like I click I match with them(90% males). Wish this could work the other way around.
Don't be a faggot son