Tinder is a waste of time

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
even if i make a tinder in the future, i will be nearing 30 and there is absolutely no reason as to why history will not repeat itself:

-match with a hot college student girl

-she leads you on

-agrees to meeting with 0 sexual intention

-uses you as an emotional tampon and throws you away

literally the same shit all over, and even worse because id be even more vulnerable and sensitive. I hate this shit tbh ngl, i have so much self hate that i fell for it to begin with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NumbThePain, apocalypse, Deleted member 88772 and 5 others
even if i make a tinder in the future, i will be nearing 30 and there is absolutely no reason as to why history will not repeat itself:

-she leads you on

literally the same shit all over, and even worse because id be even more vulnerable and sensitive. I hate this shit tbh ngl, i have so much self hate that i fell for it.
Ova man :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Deleted member 84615
You just need to be chad

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u and Deleted member 84615

-she leads you on

literally the same shit all over, and even worse because id be even more vulnerable and sensitive. I hate this shit tbh ngl, i have so much self hate that i fell for it.
Over blast steroids and enjoy life

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and Deleted member 84615
yeah no shit tinder is a waste of time. if you use tinder that means you're undesirable to people IRL (so you have something wrong with you). tinder is like the clearance section in the produce area of a grocery store, you're getting society's leftovers/rejects

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Primalsplit, AhappyPill4u and 1 other person
water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I can't cope with the agepill...
i cant cope for the fact that i had it better when i was 24 despite being a NEET and 0 looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and deadstock
  • So Sad
yeah no shit tinder is a waste of time. if you use tinder that means you're undesirable to people IRL (so you have something wrong with you). tinder is like the clearance section in the produce area of a grocery store, you're getting society's leftovers/rejects
what leftovers? my oneitis and another girl i met are like best looking girls i have seen in general. you dont even see these girls irl because they are sitting at home having sex

• So Sad
Reactions: Ghoulish
what leftovers? my oneitis and another girl i met are like best looking girls i have seen in general. you dont even see these girls irl because they are sitting at home having sex
i mean that women who use tinder have either been ran through by everyone in their dating pool irl & has to resort to online for more options, OR, has something wrong with her personality that gets her rejected from dating men IRL.

it's not hard for women to find hookups IRL so it's kind of a red flag when they have to resort to dating apps. it means they can't acquire men in their social circle for some odd reason.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

-she leads you on

literally the same shit all over, and even worse because id be even more vulnerable and sensitive. I hate this shit tbh ngl, i have so much self hate that i fell for it to begin with.
I'm in the exact same boat and nearing 30. It's all so pointless.

• +1
  • So Sad
i mean that women who use tinder have either been ran through by everyone in their dating pool irl & has to resort to online for more options, OR, has something wrong with her personality that gets her rejected from dating men IRL
All women use the online for dating in 2024.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rape
cope they use it for orbiters & sex it's rare to find a woman who wants to date on the internet
You're a tard. All women use instagram for hook ups and looking for a significant other. This isn't the 90s.

• JFL
i mean that women who use tinder have either been ran through by everyone in their dating pool irl & has to resort to online for more options, OR, has something wrong with her personality that gets her rejected from dating men IRL.
jfl at this cope. these girls use tinder to find emotional tampons they can use with 0 cost or repercussions whatsoever. the girls im talking about can literally have ANY guy they want.

o it's kind of a red flag when they have to resort to dating apps. it means they can't acquire men in their social circle for some odd reason.
they can use tinder for other purposes.

• Hmm...
I'm in the exact same boat and nearing 30. It's all so pointless.
there arent even any women anymore its only little kids and old ladies lol

the good days when i was talking with my goth gamer oneitis who was much more approachable and cared for my feelings a bit :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
cope they use it for orbiters & sex it's rare to find a woman who wants to date on the internet
you are literally eating your own words now lol

• JFL
uses you as an emotional tampon and throws you away
I literally had a blonde 25 yo message me asking if I could do a phone call with her at 2 in the morning because she needed to vent. She stated every other guy before me didn't want to know. I ignored her because wtf do I get from that shitty interaction. Fucking bitch.

• +1
I literally had a blonde 25 yo message me asking if I could do a phone call with her at 2 in the morning because she needed to vent. She stated every other guy before me didn't want to know. I ignored her because wtf do I get from that shitty interaction. Fucking bitch.
the first thing my oneitis told me was the she was having a mental breakdown because she was moving out and didnt have money lol

• JFL
Reactions: AhappyPill4u
the first thing my oneitis told me was the she was having a mental breakdown because she was moving out and didnt have money lol
Stupid cunt. She wanted you to cough up some dough. You should of told her you'll give her the money if she fucks you. And then you do the roughest hardcore sex imaginable on her.

• JFL
Stupid cunt. She wanted you to cough up some dough. You should of told her you'll give her the money if she fucks you. And then you do the roughest hardcore sex imaginable on her.
and the first thing she did when we met was whinning about her family not helping her clean the house. she just wanted an emotional tampon and i just happened to be there at the time to give her just that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. why me???

and the first thing she did when we met was whinning about her family not helping her clean the house. she just wanted an emotional tampon and i just happened to be there at the time to give her just that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. why me???
You're not chad.

• So Sad