tinder is scam

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
used my own pics for 1-2 weeks, got decent amount of likes. after some time I only got 1-2 likes a day.

then I changed my pics to tyler maher on my own account and i still only get 1-2 likes which is weird af. whats going on? inb4 my elo score is so fucked up that not even maher can save it :feelskek:

@sorrowfulsad @MoeZart @tyronelite

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 16986, sorrowfulsad and 15 others
used my own pics for 1-2 weeks, got decent amount of likes. after some time I only got 1-2 likes a day.

then I changed my pics to tyler maher on my own account and i still only get 1-2 likes which is weird af. whats going on? inb4 my elo score is so fucked up that now even maher can save it :feelskek:

If Maher can't save it then it's finished.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16986, Danish_Retard, germanlooks and 3 others
They found your dickpill threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 16986, Danish_Retard and 7 others

then I changed my pics to tyler maher on my own account and i still only get 1-2 likes which is weird af. whats going on? inb4 my elo score is so fucked up that now even maher can save it :feelskek:

This explains the London experiments (y)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, .👽., Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Your Elo got nuked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, tyronelite, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others

hard to break out of elo-trap once you've fallen down a little

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
maybe they knew its fake? idk

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and LooksOrDeath
we got niggas like pakicel and some other ethnics making tinder experiments in london with Salludon and other chads only to get a shit number of likes and matches .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator, BearBoy and .👽.
which is weird af. whats going on? inb4 my elo score is so fucked up that now even maher can save it :feelskek:
Tinder is not scam...

Tinder is PAY TO PLAY...

Jfl people do not realize this in 2022 :feelscry:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 16986 and 2 others
Tinder is not scam...

Tinder is PAY TO PLAY...

Jfl people do not realize this in 2022 :feelscry:
yea only boosting on weekends helps but cant be bothered paying 5-6 bucks every week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
yea only boosting on weekends helps but cant be bothered paying 5-6 bucks every week
Average farmer in Congo makes 85$ a year and people here spend half of that every month on tinder experiments

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: qkz, Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
Try bumble or hinge , apparently they are better

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Try bumble or hinge , apparently they are better
mb i need a new number I'm doig experiments since years with this one. but that cope, life as an subchad is brutal

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Moggedbyevery1
mb i need a new number I'm doig experiments since years with this one. but that cope, life as an subchad is brutal
Where do you live Christiano

• +1
tinder is easy af most guys with gfs could easily get lays from there. sorry man

• So Sad
tinder is easy af most guys with gfs could easily get lays from there. sorry man
brutal man. even 3/10 niggas get GFs i must legit look deformed or smth

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and LooksOrDeath
germany bro
According to your stats you are solid HTN. What's the hold up? You won't do good on tinder but IRL you'll have an easy time.

• So Sad
According to your stats you are solid HTN. What's the hold up? You won't do good on tinder but IRL you'll have an easy time.
dont meet girls irl bro tinder is my only chance

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16986 and LooksOrDeath
dont meet girls irl bro tinder is my only chance
Then go and meet them? You already know that tinder is no good for you.

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

then I changed my pics to tyler maher on my own account and i still only get 1-2 likes which is weird af. whats going on? inb4 my elo score is so fucked up that not even maher can save it :feelskek:

same bro i got almost 40 likes in 2 days and after 2 days it was about 1-2 likes per day. pathetic. maybe gold would help

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
similar to you i used TikTok prettyboy photos and my matches barely change. I think algorithm has to be surprised premium boost, change location, maybe change photos etc

• +1
a cute GF:owo:
gl

jfl but convert to islam get a good job and go to MENA/ Pakistan and try for arranged marriage. You will have a good chance at HTB+. If you are caucasian even better.

Last edited:
  • JFL
brutal man. even 3/10 niggas get GFs i must legit look deformed or smth
we are deformed man, i cant even get 1s or 0s

• So Sad
No maher for your tinder