Tinder level

yayatourer

yayatourer

Silver
I think Im MTN with body halo, on snapchat I have some cute girl sending me nudes semi-easily due to that but on Tinder I have no likes and matchs.

Do you think I’m just too ugly or is it location (low city near london) the pics are good.

What are your stats with MTN with body near natty limit

Are you lean or grizzly ?

proximity pill/social circle pill >>> OLD

on OLD you'll only be able to match with foids 1 tier below you in smv, so if youre mtn its not a surprise you get 0 matches. you swipe left on the ltbs who are trying to match with you and the mtbs and above swipe left on you (because there are several htns who swipe right on them)

did you pull the snapchat foid from irl?

on OLD you'll only be able to match with foids 1 tier below you in smv, so if youre mtn its not a surprise you get 0 matches. you swipe left on the ltbs who are trying to match with you and the mtbs and above swipe left on you (because there are several htns who swipe right on them)

Yeah I know that. I dont swipe on bad girls im just talking about the elo boost at the beginning i get 4 Likes 2 matches and its stuck. The girls I match were MTB-LTB and complimented my looks.

On Snap I just mass add a lot of girls send a shirtless selfie and all the girls LTB and below starts being chatty while some MTN-HTB (maybe 1/10 HTB) is being onto me as well and starts really talking to me day and night.

I’ve never met girls like that as it is a fake account and I’m afraid of ruining my reputation if doing that in my area.

What is OLD?

Onlinedating?

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer