Tinder Likes/Matches

J

joshi1999

Banned
Hey Guys,

How many likes/matches do Chad, Chadlites, HTN get after 48 hours? And can it really be that Tinder has become worse than 3 years ago? A buddy said he gets less likes than 3 years ago after creating a new account.

Hey Guys,

How many likes/matches do Chad, Chadlites, HTN get after 48 hours? And can it really be that Tinder has become worse than 3 years ago? A buddy said he gets less likes than 3 years ago after creating a new account.
I got 47 after one day and I'm only HTN so I'm guess chadlite and chads get like 100+ depends on the race too. HTN black man is going to do worse on Tinder than his white counterpart. So if you're white prolly like 80+ if you're HTN over 100 if you're chadlite.

the men that are rated as 'chad' or 'chadlite' here don't actually perform that well on dating apps because women don't like hyper-masculine faces, rather the guys with the best ratios are just high tier normies with some good features but overall neutral face, similar to chico.

I have an insanely high match rate for example despite not being that outstanding facially.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and blatonslatt