tinder match hasnt replied in 4 hours

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
this was so predictable tbh ngl. muh common interests, muh same spectrum, muh sympathy. nothing can break the looks barrier. good thing i didnt ask her anything about her private life, i wont know anythin about it and i dont want to know anything about it.

VYBlAl2

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Did she leave you on read? Whatever, wait three hours more

this was so predictable tbh ngl. muh common interests, muh same spectrum, muh sympathy. nothing can break the looks barrier. good thing i didnt ask her anything about her private life, i wont know anythin about it and i dont want to know anything about it.
MUH shut the fuck up no one cares

It's over. If you were Chad she would reply to your messages instantly

Jesus Christ it's just one match. It's not a big deal unless you get like 10 matches a month.

Jesus Christ it's just one match. It's not a big deal unless you get like 10 matches a month.

we went out two times and she was the best looking girl i swiped on

u cant see this
I don't use Tinder so I wouldn't know. Either way you guys are way too desperate and counterintuitive, just wait until she replies. All this shitposting will actually rot your brains until you're actually wallowing in self pity, without irony

Is this your first experience with a woman as a non Chad?

yess
w. Either way you guys are way too desperate and counterintuitive, just wait until she replies

im not desperate at all. i wanted to ask her out and go play board games at a cafe then ask her out again for dinner on V day

yess

im not desperate at all. i wanted to ask her out and go play board games at a cafe then ask her out again for dinner on V day

Get used to it lmao