Tinder/online dating results are the only way to get your true rating

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Compare your results to your Chadfish. If you don't get the same treatment your Chadfish it's fucking over. Comparing myself to my Chadfishes shattered any delusion I had that I might have even been remotely halfway infinitesimally close to good looking.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Ethnicsmatter and Deleted member 656
I am my own Chadfish

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: kobecel, fobos, rockndogs and 3 others
I think Tinder blacklisted my phone because I can't get matches on any profile, even chad fishes.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
I think Tinder blacklisted my phone because I can't get matches on any profile, even chad fishes.
Probably lowered your ELO to irredemable levels with your real pics so now even your chadfishes strike out

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Damo the incel, Festrunk and 1 other person
If Tinder was real life I would be fucking often

Can you set your location (and fake name) on tinder? I know I wont get any matches near me but am curious what country I could possibly get a match

Can you set your location (and fake name) on tinder? I know I wont get any matches near me but am curious what country I could possibly get a match

You can set your location if you pay the small price of 10 foreskins for Moloch each month to Shalom Goldberg.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
100+ matches on tinder and 100+ potential likes but I'm too autistic to land a fuck sesh :feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
Seeing how femoids treat you is the only real rating

Over what period of time is that?
I don't go on tinder much but honestly it would take less than a month for me to get to 100 if it reset today. Especially if you open it if you're traveling.

• +1
Reactions: Aids!