Tinder openers and how to escalate

Earthling

Earthling

Just a larp
Since the other one was removed due to publicity (sorry, didn’t know), here’s a user sharing a little story on being straight forward on Tinder.

Tried it myself, didn’t have as much success as him but still managed to do just fine.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Why the fuck it is even allowed to spread such bluepilled bs on this forum

Why the fuck it is even allowed to spread such bluepilled bs on this forum

How is Tinder bluepill? Lmao, far from it. Tinder is the most blackpilled experience ever.

How is Tinder bluepill? Lmao, far from it. Tinder is the most blackpilled experience ever.
I was referring to you and your topic about fuckin OPENERS :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and SHARK
I was referring to you and your topic about fuckin OPENERS :feelskek:

Still not bluepill. The only thing bluepilled about Tinder are soyboys whiteknighting sluts. If you’re decent looking and know how to sext then you can escalate really fast instead of wasting your time buying food to some Tinder slut.

opener no. 1: be chad
opener no. 2: don't be not chad

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth, SHARK and dogtown
If you’re decent looking and know how to sext then you can escalate really fast instead of wasting your time buying food to some Tinder slut.
If you are decent looking and do not have severe retardation you will learn how to talk, so stop that bs about different openers.

If you are decent looking and do not have severe retardation you will learn how to talk, so stop that bs about different openers.

Talking just to talk and talking to have the girl down to fuck after 3 messages are two different things. Stop coping. Take an average dude’s photos, create a Tinder acc with his photos and run soyboy game with cheesy openers or “Hey baby what’s up?” and see where it leads. Then come again and tell me that good openers don’t matter at all on Tinder.

Talking just to talk and talking to have the girl down to fuck after 3 messages are two different things. Stop coping. Take an average dude’s photos, create a Tinder acc with his photos and run soyboy game with cheesy openers or “Hey baby what’s up?” and see where it leads. Then come again and tell me that good openers don’t matter at all on Tinder.
You do that experiment with 10 different random girls, save the results and come back

You do that experiment with 10 different random girls, save the results and come back

I did countless Tinder experiments and openers are very important, otherwise the conversation goes nowhere and girls ghost you regardless of your looks.

I did countless Tinder experiments and openers are very important, otherwise the conversation goes nowhere and girls ghost you regardless of your looks.
Bring here the results of your experiment if it was held in a correct way without cherrypicking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Bring here the results of your experiment if it was held in a correct way without cherrypicking.

Don’t have the screenshots anymore, will run some later on

Link to that tinder openers thread? I still can't find Crissicks original one.

Link to that tinder openers thread? I still can't find Crissicks original one.

Can’t link since posts gets removed due to publicity. Will edit this post with screenshots

Yeah this is legit, got my first success on tinder being straightforward

• +1
Reactions: Spectre and Deleted member 206

Dude has like 5 threads with at least 5 screenshots with different girls

don‘t forget to call them by their name first and add a '!‘ behind. Notice how the girls respond with 'Chris!‘ :feelswhere::feelshmm:

How would you rate yourself btw? Are u Chad? How good are your pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
don‘t forget to call them by their name first and add a '!‘ behind. Notice how the girls respond with 'Chris!‘ :feelswhere::feelshmm:

How would you rate yourself btw? Are u Chad? How good are your pics?

Average at best

redpilled cucks never change tbh

just be honest bro

• +1
Reactions: dodt
For me personally, I wouldn't be sure about trying this as I'm not sure that older women (my dating pool, 30+) would go for this kind of thing. Unless I was a Chad of course.

As for imaginative openers and GIPHYs etc, I don't believe in this when you don't need this as a Chad. Also I've ran Tinder tests with aged 30+ very much non-Chads (including a r/truerateme-rated sub 5, even rated sub 4 by two people), and just simply "good (insert time of day here)" with a kiss at the end suffices to get a reply, quite a quick one in some cases.

Last edited:
fuckin OPENERS :feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Good looking on tinder= say whatever the FUCK you want and get lays.

Try this as a sub 6 and just get sent to prison theory confirmed lol

• +1
Reactions: dodt
IMG 20190102 115735
the exclamation point really works for some reason :feelsokman: