Tinder permabans man for calling his Tinder match a "Chink" after she ghosted him for not being Chad enough. Clown World

alien

alien

Kraken

This is why I support Chadfishing/Tyronefishing. I have personally Tyronefished a bunch of women.

I have thought about texting ransomware to past women who have wronged me (I keep a database full of numbers of women who have crossed me in the past in case I ever need to scam people in the future after my dad passes in order to make money to support my NEET lifestyle). Ransomware is a type of software that encrypts all the files on your device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) and forces the end-user to pay a certain amount of crypto-currency to a specified address in order to decrypt the files on their device. Once the victm pays you in bitcoin, it doesn't take much effort to trade bitcoin for monero on an exchange. And once you convert the bitcoins to monero and withdraw monero to a personal wallet, it is untraceable. Crypto-currency makes money laundering very easy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464 and BrettyBoy
“You and your kind are not welcome in our world”

Sounds like something an SFcel red neck would say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, turkproducer, currymax and 2 others

ZH6B23M.gif

Get off my porch Inceligger, we don’t take kindly to your misogyny around these parts

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the tinder algorithim is literaly made to profit of of horny men and benefit women of course this shit favors the girls

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Zygos4Life and turkproducer
serves him right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back