Tinder reset?

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I want to reset my tinder account and use better pics this time around because my ELO score must be rock bottom, used to get 1-2 matches/day but for the last few weeks i've had nearly 0 matches.

But i need a new phone number, anyone who has a burner number to spare?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Just delete your account nigga

ye use my phone number 0837128323

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and sergeant blackpill
  • +1
Reactions: xefo
I don't get it, i've seen guys below my looks level have success on tinder (such as matching with girls and meeting up the same day) while for me 10% of girls respond if i'm lucky and when they do they seem really indifferent and barely fucking put any effort into it.

I was on badoo today and talked to a becky and i suggested we have a netflix n chill night some weekend, and she asked if i was really willing to drive 100 miles just for that and i said sure why not, or you could come to my place and she said no i don't like being in x-town and i told her yeah me neither, she replied haha that's good. Not too sure how to proceed from there.

And there was this fat bitch on tinder who ignored me who i confronted just now, i just asked her why she swiped right on me despite having no intention of talking to me, she just replied she didn't even know we had matched...
Told that fat bitch that i felt generous today and thus offered her a date, she just used corona as an excuse jfl..........

I want to reset my tinder account and use better pics this time around because my ELO score must be rock bottom, used to get 1-2 matches/day but for the last few weeks i've had nearly 0 matches.

But i need a new phone number, anyone who has a burner number to spare?
2... God it must be so incredibly over for you lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: RadComputerGamer
I got gold if you want it

How long has he been using it for though jfc
idk I remember having like 99+ likes after some weeks I was actively matching n shit until all of a sudden I started at 0 again

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
I live in a rural area.
Music Video Reaction GIF

idk I remember having like 99+ likes after some weeks I was actively matching n shit until all of a sudden I started at 0 again
Oh that is fair enough in all honesty ngl

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
Oh that is fair enough in all honesty ngl
tinder team is full of soy they know how to manipulate in order to keep the dopamine addicted rats on their app

Happened to me too, was going well in the beginning.

tinder team is full of soy they know how to manipulate in order to keep the dopamine addicted rats on their app
Well yes of course that is exactly what they wanna do to be honest bunch of jews.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
it was never about "providing value" anyway
Well of course honestly, it is all based around different ways of getting people to spend money with strategies that shouldn't be there in the first place

• +1
I don't get it, i've seen guys below my looks level have success on tinder (such as matching with girls and meeting up the same day) while for me 10% of girls respond if i'm lucky and when they do they seem really indifferent and barely fucking put any effort into it.

I was on badoo today and talked to a becky and i suggested we have a netflix n chill night some weekend, and she asked if i was really willing to drive 100 miles just for that and i said sure why not, or you could come to my place and she said no i don't like being in x-town and i told her yeah me neither, she replied haha that's good. Not too sure how to proceed from there.

And there was this fat bitch on tinder who ignored me who i confronted just now, i just asked her why she swiped right on me despite having no intention of talking to me, she just replied she didn't even know we had matched...
Told that fat bitch that i felt generous today and thus offered her a date, she just used corona as an excuse jfl..........

look NT and fashionmaxxed