Tinder struggles to attract younger users as Gen Z singles look to new apps

I hope this cursed app die:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Good. Hope it fucking burns to the ground. Unfortunately the kike bastards who have their hands in Tinder also conveniently have them in Hinge so ultimately they will be no worse for wear.

The New York Times just ran an article on Feeld so I'm assuming that will be the next NSA app. Get in while you still can fellas. Lots of girls are new to it and I'm seeing more new users every day. The app is set up to be more sex-positive and I've banged some real hot girls off there. You're welcome in advance.

Tinder is pretty much just a validation tool for most women nowadays. So good riddance.

• +1
Reactions: htnambition and Adonis
Thank God, more women need to be social :dafuckfeels:

Tinder is pretty much just a validation tool for most women nowadays. So good riddance.
So sick of matching with validation seeking entitled cunts who literally swiped right on me, pretending to be interested in me to get me to follow their insta, with absolutely no intention of ever speaking to me

"Swidler remains confident about Tinder’s outlook. “Tinder is still the largest dating business in the world,” he said. “And that has a significant advantage because if you want to meet people, the best place to go is where there’s a lot of people.”"