brutal truth:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Over for me

Everyone is a height fetishist nowadays

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PubertyMaxxer, DivineBeing and 1 other person
ask her if she wanna bang

Isn't 5'10" like an inch above average in English speaking countries? So above average height is kinda short, above average face is kinda ugly, above average income is kinda poor, above average cock is kinda tiny. Fuck this world :feelswhy::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Lawton88, TUSSELEIF and 5 others
Y'all kinda stupid, it's obvious girls on tinder are picky about the height because of the female to male ratio, if it was the other way then the guys would also be pickier than in real life (not as picky as females though). Irl 5'10 is enough and even a little positive (if you live in manlet country like usa) when you have average/good frame at the same time, not even speaking about the importance of face.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and DivineBeing
Should of just larped as 6’2 like every guy on tinder

Imagine telling girls on Tinder you're below 6 ft 6. Rookie mistake.

Just larp about your height and say you're 6' 6", then when you meet them IRL and they find out you're not actually 6' 6", say "Oh shit did I actually say I'm 6' 6"? Must've been a typo. I'm actually 5' 6".

High IQ tactics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15302, Frank Jack and 7 others
Should of just larped as 6’2 like every guy on tinder
Since every 5'7" guy larps as 5'10" and every 5'10" guy larps as 6' you are fucked.

I had a date with a real thot before some weeks after some drinks we stood outside the bar (i was like a head taller than her) and she aksed "wow, how tall are you" i said "can't you guess it?" she said "let me check, you look like minimum 185cm/6'1". I am fucking 178cm/5'10" and told her so, i hate to larp.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Moggedbyevery1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and AsGoodAsItGets
Imagine telling girls on Tinder you're below 6 ft 6. Rookie mistake.

Just larp about your height and say you're 6' 6", then when you meet them IRL and they find out you're not actually 6' 6", say "Oh shit did I actually say I'm 6' 6"? Must've been a typo. I'm actually 5' 6".

High IQ tactics
just do this

avogG0Z_460s.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Frank Jack, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
Lol wat a funny response. “Aw kinda short” . First the pity, then the subtle insult. Women do not understand how to speak, only how to worship chad. :what:

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
In most countries the difference in height between the average male and female is around 5 inches

This means if she were a man she would be 5’8.

Fucking moron

Y'all kinda stupid, it's obvious girls on tinder are picky about the height because of the female to male ratio, if it was the other way then the guys would also be pickier than in real life (not as picky as females though). Irl 5'10 is enough and even a little positive (if you live in manlet country like usa) when you have average/good frame at the same time, not even speaking about the importance of face.

"IRL." What hookups are happening without Tinder?

5'10 is below the average of 5'10.3 in the US for white men and of 5'11 or so in Europe. So technically it is below average, especially when the girl is probably taking into account it's at least somewhat of a round up (i.e. you are actually 5'9.5 or .6 or some shit). Also, it's an instantly funny jab for a girl to make at a guy, like "Ahh, mr. adult man, you're looking a bit small heehee".

5'10 is below the average of 5'10.3 in the US for white men and of 5'11 or so in Europe. So technically it is below average, especially when the girl is probably taking into account it's at least somewhat of a round up (i.e. you are actually 5'9.5 or .6 or some shit). Also, it's an instantly funny jab for a girl to make at a guy, like "Ahh, mr. adult man, you're looking a bit small heehee".
I am 90kg but small man apparently

"IRL." What hookups are happening without Tinder?
For the most obvious example go out clubbing, but apart from that just find college aged big social group who is regularly going out and drinking and you'll see. If you are htn and relatively nt then you're on easy mode in these settings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and DivineBeing
I am 90kg but small man apparently
the point is that height is an easy and timeless source of ridicule, so ofc a girl might use it if it's close. Plus, 5'10 is the classic average joe height and thus almost incurs extra mockery.

The awww like im a child lmao
It's over right then and there. If she calls you "cute" instead of hot and thinks you're "adorable" then you will never ever be respected by her and never be able to fuck her hard. If you tried to be dominant, she would just laugh

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
For the most obvious example go out clubbing, but apart from that just find college aged big social group who is regularly going out and drinking and you'll see. If you are htn and relatively nt then you're on easy mode in these settings.
Sure, if you want to get heightmogged.

lmao he could be 6' with slightly short arms

Club hookups are a myth from the Hyborian Age.

Club hookups are a myth from the Hyborian Age.
Nah m8 xd. Maybe not in a club but you can find a drunk girl who is really into you or find some group with whom you can go to the apartment for the afterparty where you can get laid. I never went this route because i don't like the vibe of getting drunk af and then trying to get laid with some slut who probably has a body count in the dozens or more but even my normie friend managed to do it so i think it's always a possibility.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel