Tinder - Why am I having zero responses?

N

Note12

Iron
Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is well. I am quite confused lately if Tinder is even worth it or even online dating. I have been on and off the app for 3 months now and I have had only a few responses which have gone nowhere as I just get ghosted after talking small talk.

Attached are my profile photos.

https://s1253.photobucket.com/user/lowaz24/library/Looksmax

Also, my bio is just my Instagram and Facebook name (On Private).

Looking for some feedback. Do you really need to have a good bio, heaps of photos and all that? Also, what could be the reason as to why I get ghosted after saying normal stuff like "What are you up to?" "What brings you to tinder?" Want to talk on snap?".

Let me know your thoughts.

where do you live ? if it's in western it's because you'r average, nothing to do but lookmaxxing
if you'r average looking - like you do - you have either to surgerymaxx, either to make an attractive bio + attractive approach, the best is doing both.
You'll have nothing like that, never.
"what's up" or every other shit, it's just over. just imagine the girl receiving 100000 messages from average boy like you with the same approach "hey", what do you think that she will do ?

Uh your not Chad, duh.

And your boring, imagine how many dudes are writing the same shit.

Be interesting if your average looking.

Thoes are the most boring pictures I have ever seen, literally 3 pictures are the same and 1 picture is at the bathroom (seriously?).
Try going outside and doing nt stuff and getting photos of you doing thoes stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and middayshowers
Imgur doesn't coop well with looksmax but man, does people even use photobucket still? Slow as a fuckin' donkey.

Either way, shave your beard completely or grow a full one. You would look fine clean shaven.

Put more effort into your responses, wtf is what are you up to. These girls have 1000 guys messaging them right that second why the hell would they respond to some average guy that said hi. If you show interest and write something interesting you mog all the other guys in your psl range that typed hi like what you're doing.

I'm subhuman and even I got responses, numbers and then texts back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You can sit and chill if you were actually top tier good looking. It's a safe bet that the girls you like on Tinder get messaged by guys better looking than you. The girls will gravitate towards them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, CopingCel and Mr manlet
Hey, thanks for letting me know about the responses. However, the issue is that I don't even get many matches like 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks. I have the gold version and do boosts, however, I still get virtually zero matches. Do you think maybe it's because I look too young?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Hey, thanks for letting me know about the responses. However, the issue is that I don't even get many matches like 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks. I have the gold version and do boosts, however, I still get virtually zero matches. Do you think maybe it's because I look too young?

where do you switch ?

No, shave completely. You might look even younger but it's fine.

How old are you?

you are not bad looking but you lack the typical slayer phenotype to slay on tinder (large jaw, blue eyes big lips, thats it), I
*I dont know what to suggest really

Never heard of this one lol
you have to look like this to slay on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Subhra26, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Just turned 18.

Then you would definitely not look too young. You actually look a bit older right now in those pictures.

Either way, as I said. The girls you like get msg'd by guys better looking then you. Ask yourself if you were those women, what would make you pick this "worse" looking guy?

• +1
this is a 6.5 PSL sir.
it's over for op.
its not even about being aesthetically beautiful now, knajjd had many tinder experiments done and he didnt do that well, its about looking like brett maverick, literally

• So Sad
its not even about being aesthetically beautiful now, knajjd had many tinder experiments done and he didnt do that well, its about looking like brett maverick, literally
women are fking silly.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Hey guys, here attached are some photos of me without the goatee and shit. What do you reckon would work best? I've grown my hair out since then.

U are below average, u are in the right place, at the right time. Welcome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Hair is definitely better short. Facial hair should be clean shaven or full beard or stubble. No goatee.

Hair is definitely better short. Facial hair should be clean shaven or full beard or stubble. No goatee.
Yeah thanks, so what else could I do potentially?

Jfl. It's 2019 .. online dating Is over for average or moderately attractive men.

Approaching in real life is the only way.

Jfl. It's 2019 .. online dating Is over for average or moderately attractive men.

Approaching in real life is the only way.
Yeah I guess bro. Unfortunate aye
What do you reckon my PSL would be and what should I do to increase it? Just want some opinions as that is my goal.

I don't care about your PSL..

Online shit is over in this day and age. I'm 33.. seen it all.

Online stuff is only for the model looking males

Approaching in real life and being the 1% is the only way.

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan

Yeah true, perhaps clubs and shit yeah

Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is well. I am quite confused lately if Tinder is even worth it or even online dating. I have been on and off the app for 3 months now and I have had only a few responses which have gone nowhere as I just get ghosted after talking small talk.

Looking for some feedback. Do you really need to have a good bio, heaps of photos and all that? Also, what could be the reason as to why I get ghosted after saying normal stuff like "What are you up to?" "What brings you to tinder?" Want to talk on snap?".

Your chatup lines are HORRIBLE. Now, imo tinder is a disease and nothing I'd ever waste my time with ever again but even I - when I was horribly-looking, obese and not shaved for months - have been getting replies on dating apps occasionally. Your chatup lines are so boring and say nothing at all that I wouldn't reply myself if I was a female. Think about it. Girls read the same boring shit all day long. If you look average to slightly above average you need to be more creative to set yourself apart from all the other guys on there.

need better photos that make you look more nt and less anti social, that stuff is important for foids.

Delete second and third photo and make 4 photo as a main in photo were you in a bathroom u look like a douchebag thats a big turn off for women if you want to show your body do it in proper way taking a picture at the beach with a friends or smt where you do some activity so you won't look like you try hard and for 2 photo 1 and 2 are very simmilar so leave one photo last photo was best

Delete second and third photo and make 4 photo as a main in photo were you in a bathroom u look like a douchebag thats a big turn off for women if you want to show your body do it in proper way taking a picture at the beach with a friends or smt where you do some activity so you won't look like you try hard and for 2 photo 1 and 2 are very simmilar so leave one photo last photo was best
Thanks man, appreciate that

You're UGLY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
this is a 6.5 PSL sir.
it's over for op.

wait wait...
nor has he strabism but he also has NCT. FUCK BLUE EYES HALO is so strong.

NCT IS A MEME

• So Sad
Hey Guys,

maybe in your location the are not many female users.
for example I browsed Tinder 80km within my location and only made 8 matches with 100 swipes

If you have to increase the amount of jestring its over

• +1
Its cuz you’re a subhuman. Is it too hard to understand?

• +1
Long midface

Which country?
Hard to believe u get nothing on tinder..
Those photos seems to have high quality as well

• +1
Long midface
Looks like I had a long midface back then. However, changed that. As you can see in the Imgur pictures. The reason that it use to look like that was because I used to always squint my eyes and I had an incorrect bite.
A
Which country?
Australia bro

Im average looking and have been on tinder dates you’ve just gotta accept that you’ll get like 300 receptions per 1 date which is very frustrating but it’s defo possible for average guys

Torso shots make you look like a framelet scrunched over. Facially you are high tier normie it's kinda sad you get no matches

Which country?
tinder is the jungle sir rn, you have to be top 5/100 to get lots of matchs

Hey Guys,

Ok man, listen, no pictures in close enviroments, that lightning gives rapey vibes, smiles in your pictures, show your teeth(if they look good), take more natural pictures outside, no fake posing, no selfie gyms, if you want to show off your body, do it more subtly and naturally, not blatantly like in that pic.

Also, never start with hey, how are you, what's up, etc... your profile is the exact copy of every Male profile on tinder on the face of earth, you must be either a psl 7/8 or be different.

Hey Guys,

I ran a tinder experiment with myself using a fake name. I also ran an experiment using David Laid (and then got banned from tinder jfl). Using myself I got like 5 matches a day, using David Laid I got like 20 instantly. It’s a joke.

At first I didn’t get any likes, but when I posted this shirtless pic my likes instantly blew up:

B78F1A94 A40C 441F 91A6 634D46F390E4

Personally I find this very strange. Your physique seems to be on-par with mine, and our faces are about the same PSL wise, so it’s strange how you didn’t get any matches.

My other pics were just generic selfies like this:

035C9C54 7FF1 456B 888B 91D316EC3D54

I’m a manlet (5’5), so in my tinder bio I literally wrote “I’m 5’5, if that’s too short for you then gtfo my page, if it’s good then swipe right”. Maybe try that. I had the cringiest page ever, I guess that gives you an advantage since everyone is posting the same generic thirsty r/rateme crap on tinder.

tinder is the jungle sir rn, you have to be top 5/100 to get lots of matchs

May be..Australia is hard
maybe he would do better at eastern

• +1
May be..Australia is hard
maybe he would do better at eastern
not lots of people are using tinder in eastern, i mean in ME etc, russia is good for example, but with badoo.
the real test is to test in danemark, there i get lots of likes and matches, like nowhere else, if he gets nothing he should stop imo.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell