Tinder

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
If you're planning on using Tinder, DO NOT USE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS.

Seriously, whenever I use photos from my photoshoots I barely get any matches, and the women that match with me always ask "Why are you catfishing?".

Casual selfies, or casual group photos are much more appropriate when it comes to Tinder.
Don't you stumble from time to time on chicks that have very good quality photos and tell yourself "yeah, that's a catfish". Well, same thing applies to guys.
Keep it casual, keep it normal, and don't try too hard.
Also, do not waste your time chit chatting with the girls. Tinder was created with the sole purpose of hook-ups, not friendships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Picassocel and RopeAllFemales
>>>>>> "Also, do not waste your time chit chatting with the girls."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The easiest way to show you're not a catfish is to link your ig.

• +1
Tinder is BS. Lots of bots, lots of catfishes and the women who use it just want validation. Do you think the average woman, who knows thousands of guys irl would need to use Tinder to meet someone?

• +1
Tinder is BS. Lots of bots, lots of catfishes and the women who use it just want validation. Do you think the average woman, who knows thousands of guys irl would need to use Tinder to meet someone?
tinder is chad on demand with no effort, why wouldn't she? why would she go to a bar/club/etc and get hit on by sub8s when she can skip all of that?

• +1

Yes. Tinder is not bullshit. The women that I match with just want a quick fuck just as I do. Tinder allows you to skip all the going out bullshittery and just set up a date and fuck. It's just as easy as that.
I fucked more than 50 girls that are 7+ PSL thanks to Tinder. So calling that bullshit would just be straight up lying.

• +1
tinder is chad on demand with no effort, why wouldn't she? why would she go to a bar/club/etc and get hit on by sub8s when she can skip all of that?

Do you think women don't know how many fake chad profiles are on Tinder? They don't need to risk meeting some weirdo because they have rl options
Yes. Tinder is not bullshit. The women that I match with just want a quick fuck just as I do. Tinder allows you to skip all the going out bullshittery and just set up a date and fuck. It's just as easy as that.

lol no. You are trying to sell a product.

• +1
Do you think women don't know how many fake chad profiles are on Tinder? They don't need to risk meeting some weirdo because they have rl options

lol no. You are trying to sell a product.

When the cope is too strong.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Afrikancel
  • +1
This is what happens when you use tinder in general because it's scam.

If I post some photos you might commit suicide, so I'll refrain from doing that.

• +1
If I post some photos you might commit suicide, so I'll refrain from doing that.

photos of what? of convos? I have seen this shit a lot, it really doesn't mean anything

• +1
  • +1
This is what happens when you use tinder in general because it's scam.
Just fucking lol, funny how you cant even comprehend realm of GENETICALLY SUPERIOR men

at least you live up to your name. only incels could think tinder is BS for good looking men.

I ran a tinder experiment with his pics. women were horny and wanted to meet

• +1
Tinder only works if the user has a PSL rating of 5/6 or above. Not worth it for people below that.

• +1
Just fucking lol, funny how you cant even comprehend realm of GENETICALLY SUPERIOR men

at least you live up to your name. only incels could think tinder is BS for good looking men.

I ran a tinder experiment with his pics. women were horny and wanted to meet

you don't know if they were women to begin with and they probably flake anyway cause its bullshit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deltoid
Tinder only works if the user has a PSL rating of 5/6 or above. Not worth it for people below that.
you're either 7+ PSL (Male model tier) or you're invisible to females on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Another thing to add when it comes to tinder. Any girl who has “not trying to hookup” is a lying sack of shit. Majority of the time they will fuck on the first date. Women want to be viewed as innocent. Also, never swipe right on a girl with no full body pictures.
you're either 7+ PSL (Male model tier) or you're invisible to females on tinder.
I disagree man. I don’t think I’m model tier, good looking but not model tier and I get matches plenty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Future Arablite
Tinder only works for good looking men, if you’re below a 5 then there’s no point in even trying to get girls using Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Another thing to add when it comes to tinder. Any girl who has “not trying to hookup” is a lying sack of shit. Majority of the time they will fuck on the first date. Women want to be viewed as innocent. Also, never swipe right on a girl with no full body pictures.

I disagree man. I don’t think I’m model tier, good looking but not model tier and I get matches plenty.

Area also plays a huge role in this, I'm supposedly not bad looking, but yet I am lucky to get 1 match a week.

• +1