Tinder

Deleted member 701

Deleted member 701

I̥̺̓ͫͅts̱̠͂ͤ ̧̳̠̥͙͎̳͈͊ͤͦ̆ỏ̢̱̜̳̤͆̌̀g̳̦̑ͮ̀̚r̝͖̝͖͊̎e
Have any of you tried tinder or other dating apps? If so how did it go?

Yeah I tried but they didn't let me sign up because I didn't have a working phone number. Curses! Another win for the hypergamy.

Yeah I tried but they didn't let me sign up because I didn't have a working phone number. Curses! Another win for the hypergamy.
Yea its probably to prevent bots

didnt know ur gay for @Nibba

I can fuck any land whale on there I want - that's my status atm.

@nattycel is my fuck buddy :feelsyay:

@Felix97 am i doing it right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Didn‘t go too well for me ngl, swiped about 50 girls I found attractice 5+/10, only 5 of them swiped me back. Deleted it right after

@nattycel is my fuck buddy :feelsyay:

@Felix97 am i doing it right?
B17B8636 D769 4DA9 8467 B29746D5E3FD

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Didn‘t go too well for me ngl, swiped about 50 girls I found attractice 5+/10, only 5 of them swiped me back. Deleted it right after
Im considering downloading it but dunno if ill just get sad afterwards

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GET TINDER IF YOU'RE SUB 8.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, Final82 and Festrunk
I got 350 matches form guys lol

Yea i dont have any good pics to use

But the majority of guys are sub 8 and theres guys there

Like gay mode? :feelsmega:

Yeah, and the difference is sky and land.

A good looking guy needs about 5 minutes to have the girl down to fuck and come over to his place, while you, on the other hand, have to text her for weeks to barely get a date, pay for her food, her drinks, and only to have her tell you at the end of the night "This was fun, we should do it again", and then she never texts you back. LOL.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and StudyHacks
Yeah, and the difference is sky and land.

A good looking guy needs about 5 minutes to have the girl down to fuck and come over to his place, while you, on the other hand, have to text her for weeks to barely get a date, pay for her food, her drinks, and only to have her tell you at the end of the night "This was fun, we should do it again", and then she never texts you back. LOL.
ive never messaged grill in that way, so dont really know how it will turn out

Don't use it if you don't have good pictures and if you aren't good looking. With patience and effort you can still get something here and there but the girls you will get are below your looks level and it's not worth the depression it will cause you.

Downloaded it, got 2 matches within a day and one deleted me. Deleted the app, will try again in a couple of years after looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, dodt and Festrunk
I have a 4/10 friend who uses Tinder and POF, he gets matches occasionally but they all end up ghosting him.

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Don't use it if you don't have good pictures and if you aren't good looking. With patience and effort you can still get something here and there but the girls you will get are below your looks level and it's not worth the depression it will cause you.
Id say im average looking atm. I'll look alot better coming spring so i guess i'll just wait and collect a few photos like @HorseFace til ive looksmaxed

I have a 4/10 friend who uses Tinder and POF, he gets matches occasionally but they all end up ghosting him.
I have a 5/10 friend who actually does very well on tinder. Hes alot better at texting than me though.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Id say im average looking atm. I'll look alot better coming spring so i guess i'll just wait and collect a few photos like @HorseFace til ive looksmaxed

I have a 5/10 friend who actually does very well on tinder. Hes alot better at texting than me though.

Preety sure tinder in norway is hard mode compared to other conutries tho

I dont live in Oslo either so i might see people i recognize which would be so fucking cringe, the ammount of users will also be miniscule.

Tinder is easy in every country as long as you're good looking. The cope needs to end where a city is more difficult than another. When you're sexually attractive you'll slay in every country on the fucking globe.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Lol not even once. Tinder's easy as hell if you're good looking everywhere. it doesn't vary between regions or continents.

Tinder is easy in every country as long as you're good looking. The cope needs to end where a city is more difficult than another. When you're sexually attractive you'll slay in every country on the fucking globe.

Of fucking course its easy if your good looking wherever you go. Its not coping saying its easier or harder for average looking people some places, and harder other places.

Of fucking course its easy if your good looking wherever you go. Its not coping saying its easier or harder for average looking people some places, and harder other places.
It is coping. It's all the same. Women prefer the same physical characteristics everywhere.

That I do agree on. But you didn't specify, that's all.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
It is coping. It's all the same. Women prefer the same physical characteristics everywhere.
By living in a larger city (which i do not) there are a larger ammount of girls. Making it more likely to get a match at all ,since i would be appearing on more grills lists.

I got like 20+ matches within a relatively small radius (8 miles IIRC) and never bothered messaging any of them because I've got no idea what I'm doing tbh.

By living in a larger city (which i do not) there are a larger ammount of girls. Making it more likely to get a match at all ,since i would be appearing on more grills lists.

Incorrect. It's the other way around. You only think about the girls, but what you forgot is that living in a big city, means also more guys, more guys more competition, hence girls have more options to choose from. Meanwhile in a small city, you have less girls, but also less competition.

OKC and bumble are full of crazies n whales

sounds like it would be a waste of time

I got like 20+ matches within a relatively small radius (8 miles IIRC) and never bothered messaging any of them because I've got no idea what I'm doing tbh.
volcel
volcel

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem, MentalCel and Deleted member 701
Made an account that was an obvious joke back in high school and matched with a few classmates if that counts. Never fucked any of them though because like I said, the account was an obvious joke.

Made an account that was an obvious joke back in high school and matched with a few classmates if that counts. Never fucked any of them though because like I said, the account was an obvious joke.
Dosent really count no 1545730172599

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
I recommend Lovoo. Had there same success as on Tinder.

*Used it in Germoney