Tinted Sunscreen

ptg405

ptg405

Iron
Haven’t been here in a while cuz I really haven’t needed it, but I just used tinted sunscreen for the first time and overall I’m liking it and would recommend. I used tower 28 and it’s pretty much just foundation. I’m probably gonna use it more in the winter just cuz my current tan is darker than it, but I’m loving it as of right now would reccomend.

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod and Kanye West's Cousin
Haven’t been here in a while cuz I really haven’t needed it, but I just used tinted sunscreen for the first time and overall I’m liking it and would recommend. I used tower 28 and it’s pretty much just foundation. I’m probably gonna use it more in the winter just cuz my current tan is darker than it, but I’m loving it as of right now would reccomend.
can you post some pics of the color of the sunscreen and your skin atm?

can you post some pics of the color of the sunscreen and your skin atm?
Not tryna get doxed never posting my face on this sorry. If you want just what a random part of like my arm looks like and what shade I bought sure but otherwise nah

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
I found that with tinted sunscreen it looks more obvious because you have to spread it all over your face. Takes a while to spread and blend it right, looks like you’re wearing makeup if you use too much or it doesn’t match your skin tone perfectly enough. a few times my sisters said it looked like I had makeup on.

Nowadays I just use regular SPF on my face and use a small amount of BB cream on any spots/scars.

I've tried every tinted SS, BB/CC cream under the sun and I can tell you right now, it will be obvious at least to women.