Tip for eyes-havers

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

Yes, wear tortoise color so your eyes would be more striking. Wish I have it ngl.

Also don't rope yet these works as well for people with shit colored eyes or witch eyes.

I personally have t10 light brown eyes, dark green, dark brown and dark blue shirt compliment me so much. I hate other colors it makes me looks off.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24712 and 2 others
actually great advice, i'll try it out

the thing is i only wear black all the time didn't even test if any other colors could make my eyes even brighter

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
legit

i had a shirt like this when i was young and got shit ton of compliments back then when i wore it for picd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
works for grey eyes too

@Anstrum95 @garoupilled_ @LiterallyNightwing @Amnesia @pneumocystosis @Xangsane @BrahminBoss

Works for all eyes to wear complimenting colors, not only eyes but skintones and haircolors too. Just look how rich Nessman's complexion looks with that brown warm jacket meanwhile the cream shirt offsets and contrasts his face.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_ and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
My blues eyes doesnt make me any less of an incel

Works for all eyes to wear complimenting colors, not only eyes but skintones and haircolors too. Just look how rich Nessman's complexion looks with that brown warm jacket meanwhile the cream shirt offsets and contrasts his face.
View attachment 2443215
Now imagine he wear MARQ adventurer on top of it, mastering alpine wealthy/high class looks from Zurich, Suisse.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Sens and HarrierDuBois
View attachment 2443215
Imagine Lucky bluesmith in that clothing would look goofy af, for Lucky he better off with ligher colour old money stockholm style looks.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and HarrierDuBois
Imagine Lucky bluesmith in that clothing would look goofy af, for Lucky he better off with ligher colour old money stockholm style looks.
Spot on. Stockholm style pill is brutal @Krakowski.

View attachment 2443203

Yes, wear tortoise color so your eyes would be more striking. Wish I have it ngl.

Also don't rope yet these works as well for people with shit colored eyes or witch eyes.
View attachment 2443209

I personally have t10 light brown eyes, dark green, dark brown and dark blue shirt compliment me so much. I hate other colors it makes me looks off.
What about black clothing with brown eyes?

work as well especially for pale skin with brown eyes with dark hair.
I always felt like grey and black always looked best I have dark hair and brown eyes but maybe it's just me. I never worn red much anyway maybe I should start experimenting. My skin colour isn't pale sadly, it's light brown. This colour
IMG 4806

hah I remember this back from my redpill days

maybe good for 0.01 SMV points

hah I remember this back from my redpill days

maybe good for 0.01 SMV points
I got treated better by everyone the day I wear proper formal yet casual clothing. Maybe you are referring to streets wear or gold chain those type of shit?

i didnt understood nothing about this post tbh. WHat is an eye haver? Yes what? You wish you had what?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I got treated better by everyone the day I wear proper formal yet casual clothing. Maybe you are referring to streets wear or gold chain those type of shit?

Chavs in black TNF puffers and joggers seem to get the best treatment by foids in UK.

i didnt understood nothing about this post tbh. WHat is an eye haver? Yes what? You wish you had what?
Because I edited the title, the original was"blue-eyes haver