Tip for Success, leave this site.

chaos

chaos

Iron
Create your own reality instead of absorbing the amount of crap out here.

Internet is completely toxic, go outside and put effort into what you love.

• +1
Reactions: watah, owlofathena, Annihilator and 5 others
Nigga I become more social after being here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, owlofathena, ascension and 5 others
or learn to seperate reality from .org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, owlofathena, Annihilator and 5 others
Valid 😀 👍

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Agree, but it isn't that easy, since it is usually bature of your reality that brought you here...

If you change yourself, looks, since those determine people's opinions and treatments about you, than you would change your reality and therefore this one would no longer be needed

If you are sub5, leaving would just mean coming back, since nothing awaits in ourside world, i might be and i hope i am wrong tho

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Maalik

once u become blackpilled there is no escape

• +1
Reactions: watah, AlbinoMaxxer and IAMNOTANINCEL
there's nothing for me to do tho, like literally

Agree, but it isn't that easy, since it is usually bature of your reality that brought you here...

If you change yourself, looks, since those determine people's opinions and treatments about you, than you would change your reality and therefore this one would no longer be needed

If you are sub5, leaving would just mean coming back, since nothing awaits in ourside world, i might be and i hope i am wrong tho
Hit the nail on the head.

Ditching this place would just make you feel even worse.

And this forum is literaly impossible to quit, it's like master put some spell here that makes doing so impossible, and no one who is currently alive has done it.

Even those that supposedly claim they have shit going on in their lives always come back. They could be all larping in all fariness though since it's just a "claim"
Could be that people who have and will eventually have something going in their lives are automatically barred from enter by the universe magically though.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni

High IQ post on this forum? Wow.

And this forum is literaly impossible to quit, it's like master put some spell here that makes doing so impossible, and no one who is currently alive has done it.

Even those that supposedly claim they have shit going on in their lives always come back. They could be all larping in all fariness though since it's just a "claim"
Could be that people who have and will eventually have something going in their lives are automatically barred from enter by the universe magically though.
It is impossible to quit because of 2 human tendencies:

1. Always wanting more - be it money, power, looks

You go to shit ton of surgeries and ascend from 3/10 to 5/10, it is start to ascend to 6/10, then 7/10... Never ends

2. Quick fixes - people hope that somrone would share that magical pill that changes everything

Drink this and you are chad, or this new product will grow your beard in 10 hours...

If you couple these things and number of users and progress in technology in progress, than even those people that "left" feel the need for "what if" i can be better, stronger, without trying, just 1 trick

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
or learn to seperate reality from .org
Why do you want to live anywhere else than in reality?

You're both just brainwashed, put effort into real life meaningful things and you will forget about this toxic place.
once u become blackpilled there is no escape
There is.
there's nothing for me to do tho, like literally
You choose.

• +1
Reactions: copeistani

You're both just brainwashed, put effort into real life meaningful things and you will forget about this toxic place.

There is.

You choose.
not even dude im serious i can go into detail about everything assuming u care enough to listen, my location cucks me like crazy, and my genes but thats a given

There is.

You choose.
Low iq, for first:

1. The guy meant to separate looksmax from real life, as in life/work balance, and not be affected by looksmax

2. We are not brainwashed at all, imagine being 3/10 manlet, if you do good stuff or nothing stuff, people would treat you mostly the same, you won't date a girl, just because you have good job, etc

But fixing your appearence (existing reality) can get you better treatment from sociaty or girls (new reality)

3. There isn't, it is belief based on observation of real world, you will not simply go back to your bluepill unaware days, you, being here, is the proof of it.

4. The guy is depressed rotter without friends probably

Theres no point in thelling people this. Most here are above the age of 16 and have their own brains. Telling rotters on an incel forum to find something to do is like telling a homeless person to "just buy a house".

Most rotters either:
dont have the energy
dont have friends
or are actually retarded.
(all three of these guy hand in hand tho)

Low iq, for first:

1. The guy meant to separate looksmax from real life, as in life/work balance, and not be affected by looksmax

2. We are not brainwashed at all, imagine being 3/10 manlet, if you do good stuff or nothing stuff, people would treat you mostly the same, you won't date a girl, just because you have good job, etc

But fixing your appearence (existing reality) can get you better treatment from sociaty or girls (new reality)

3. There isn't, it is belief based on observation of real world, you will not simply go back to your bluepill unaware days, you, being here, is the proof of it.

4. The guy is depressed rotter without friends probably
Btw on ur second point, money matters more than looks imo.

not even dude im serious i can go into detail about everything assuming u care enough to listen, my location cucks me like crazy, and my genes but thats a given
Your location doesnt stop u from doing other meaningful things online.