Tips for a perfect MK-677 Cycle

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
supplements , length, dosage, etc

def need a good glucose disposal agent recommendation

i’m planning on taking 12.5mg every night for six weeks, with a GDA, P5P, and some other supplements in the afternoon

gonna do a blood sugar test every morning before i eat to ensure i’m not getting diabetes

literally any tips you have j post them please

Seems like you've got most of it covered, 12.5mg is good you prolly won't see any pre-diabetic blood sugar levels on that dosage that's what I did for a couple of months.

I used alpha lipoic acid before each meal as my glucose disposal agent, but don't engorge yourself with carbs otherwise you will see your levels rise.

I did keto diet with it to start but got lazy, but noticed my skin on mk + keto was god tier

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101 and midlatinocel
Seems like you've got most of it covered, 12.5mg is good you prolly won't see any pre-diabetic blood sugar levels on that dosage that's what I did for a couple of months.

I used alpha lipoic acid before each meal as my glucose disposal agent, but don't engorge yourself with carbs otherwise you will see your levels rise.

I did keto diet with it to start but got lazy, but noticed my skin on mk + keto was god tier
Any other supplements or things you did whilst taking it? Also do you have a source/dosage guide for the ALA?

I didn’t use ALA or berberine at 25mg for 4w and my blood levels was fine. Just don’t eat any processed shit and don’t stuff yourself with carbs. Animal fats+olive oil and proteins are your best friend.

If you crave something sweet just eat curd cheese mixed with some honey.

I didn’t use ALA or berberine at 25mg for 4w and my blood levels was fine. Just don’t eat any processed shit and don’t stuff yourself with carbs. Animal fats+olive oil and proteins are your best friend.

If you crave something sweet just eat curd cheese mixed with some honey.
how long was your break after or did you not do another round?

Any other supplements or things you did whilst taking it? Also do you have a source/dosage guide for the ALA?
No, but I would first test your blood levels with just mk and see if you even need a glucose disposal agent. I used 300mg ALA from amazon. Also, I took mk before bed to avoid cravings

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
No, but I would first test your blood levels with just mk and see if you even need a glucose disposal agent. I used 300mg ALA from amazon. Also, I took mk before bed to avoid cravings
what levels would need a GDA do you think

anything over 90 fasted

over 100 is pre-diabetic but best to stay away from that range at all
alright i’ll try it thx, and yea if you’re over 100 you just need to stop the cycle early right? or is there other measures you need to do alongside stopping