Tips for bonesmashing, needed

marchesi

marchesi

Looksmatter
I need to know the sets and time ( for example, 2 sets of 3 mins each zygo, once a week)
And if you gonna say bonesmash is cope, dont even reply. Im only doing it on zygos, so i need to know the sets and time etc

I need to know the sets and time ( for example, 2 sets of 3 mins each zygo, once a week)
And if you gonna say bonesmash is cope, dont even reply. Im only doing it on zygos, so i need to know the sets and time etc
Until its swollen and bruised once a week and megadose on d3 and k2 calcium and boron even tho its prob cope

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Until its swollen and bruised once a week and megadose on d3 and k2 calcium and boron even tho its prob cope
Boron have low bioavailability, im having 4000 ui of D3, and 150 mcg K2, also i dont want to have swelling on the face, since i dont want people to see when im at school. Lower sets and time of needed

yes, i know the risks, such as swelling and facial assimetry, i just wanna increase my zygos size
If you're in puberty, bro just do shit to improve bone density (I forgot most of it) and pray, most of it's down to genetics. You'll fuck yourself up with bonesmashing

Just whenever you feel like it until it hurts from simple touch alone
Dont you have a specific time? i would like to do it for a certain time so i can bonesmash my zygos equally to minimize facial assimetry
If you're in puberty, bro just do shit to improve bone density (I forgot most of it) and pray, most of it's down to genetics. You'll fuck yourself up with bonesmashing
Ik, Jiu jistu and wrestling improve facial structure (bones), bc they cause stress on the bones, i might as well just bonesmash when im over puberty and do jiu jitsu while i wait. I have a awesome bone structure, just feel like i could have bigger zygos

Boron have low bioavailability, im having 4000 ui of D3, and 150 mcg K2, also i dont want to have swelling on the face, since i dont want people to see when im at school. Lower sets and time of needed
the swelling mogs

Dont you have a specific time? i would like to do it for a certain time so i can bonesmash my zygos equally to minimize facial assimetry

Ik, Jiu jistu and wrestling improve facial structure (bones), bc they cause stress on the bones, i might as well just bonesmash when im over puberty and do jiu jitsu while i wait. I have a awesome bone structure, just feel like i could have bigger zygos
Eh up to you bro but be careful, idk wha else to say.

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
Yes, but it would be weird to explain to my parents/school ppl what it is. I dont really want to know im into blackpill and that kinda of shit, normies shouldnt know the key to success.
bruises you can cover with makeup/concealer, swelling is inevitable but is really the best part (looks amazing), no way around it; you could try icing your face?

At night so the red swelling cools down before I have to actually go out in the morning

At night so the red swelling cools down before I have to actually go out in the morning
and the minutes, if i do it untill it starts to hurt will it cool it down on morning?
bruises you can cover with makeup/concealer, swelling is inevitable but is really the best part (looks amazing), no way around it; you could try icing your face?
Thanks, will try it.

i went from my fists to a rock lol but i did mine decently hard like a little bit harder than what ur wrist flexor can give u and waited until that area wasent red or swollen anymore before i did it again and i did each area for 5 mins each but only one bone per day honestly just to get rid of the fear in my head that i might get brain damage

example:

hit right zygo for 5 mins all around
hit left zygo for 5 mins all around
next day
hit left side chin 5 mins
hit middle 5 mins
hit right 5 mins
(do brow ridge or any bone u want between this i only did zygo and chin)
wait until bruise/swollen is gone on zygos and repeat process

be careful on the jaw honeslty i wouldnt do it theres two huge blood vessels on each side of the mandible

• +1
Reactions: marchesi
i went from my fists to a rock lol but i did mine decently hard like a little bit harder than what ur wrist flexor can give u and waited until that area wasent red or swollen anymore before i did it again and i did each area for 5 mins each but only one bone per day honestly just to get rid of the fear in my head that i might get brain damage

example:

hit right zygo for 5 mins all around
hit left zygo for 5 mins all around
next day
hit left side chin 5 mins
hit middle 5 mins
hit right 5 mins
(do brow ridge or any bone u want between this i only did zygo and chin)
wait until bruise/swollen is gone on zygos and repeat process

be careful on the jaw honeslty i wouldnt do it theres two huge blood vessels on each side of the mandible
thanks bhai

I don’t man Bonesmash it won’t make your zygos bigger but the inflammation it causes gives it that look.
I don’t know I’ve seen people doing 3 sets or something each side 30 seconds 3 times a day.