Tips for getting money to looksmax?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
All the surgeries I wanna get like MSE benefit you more when your younger right now I am working 20 hours a week (also have college classes on top of this so limited in some ways).

Any ideas on how I can get surgeries quicker the longer I wait to get MSE or certain supplements/hormones the more diminishing returns I'll be making 6 figures when I'm 25 but getting MSE at 25 would be sorta pointless.

I wish I could get loans for this shit any ideas I have 30 hours max to work on making money with classes. I already work 20 hours at a job

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
femboymax and find a sugardaddy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11126
femboymax and find a sugardaddy
Griffith did that in Beserk so I guess its kinda based. Idk what I would get payed for tho... I mean do gays even pay for sex they can get head or sex so easily.

Idk maybe really ugly old gays do but that would be even more humiliating also not a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
All the surgeries I wanna get like MSE benefit you more when your younger right now I am working 20 hours a week (also have college classes on top of this so limited in some ways).

Any ideas on how I can get surgeries quicker the longer I wait to get MSE or certain supplements/hormones the more diminishing returns I'll be making 6 figures when I'm 25 but getting MSE at 25 would be sorta pointless.

I wish I could get loans for this shit any ideas I have 30 hours max to work on making money with classes. I already work 20 hours at a job
I’m working 40 hour work weeks this summer 20$/hr at 16yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I'd say you're already doing it.

• +1
I’m working 40 hour work weeks this summer 20$/hr at 16yo
It depends a lot where you live I'm making around 16ish. Also I gotta take summer classes to make up for last semester so I don't have 40 hours only 20 at most.

I'd say you're already doing it.
It's not nearly enough. Also I can't just spend all my money on looksmaxing I have other costs too. Right now I'm in CC living with my parents but soon I'll be in a State Uni which will require me to have an apartment and I have a ton of costs I need to save for now...

I just wish I could get a loan

It's not nearly enough. Also I can't just spend all my money on looksmaxing I have other costs too. Right now I'm in CC living with my parents but soon I'll be in a State Uni which will require me to have an apartment and I have a ton of costs I need to save for now...

I just wish I could get a loan
You're going to be broke for a while.

Unless you wanna get dirty money.

• So Sad
You're going to be broke for a while.

Unless you wanna get dirty money.
I think loan maxing is my only way. Why is it so easy to get tens of thousands for college but the bank won't loan me 4 grand for MSE?

I think loan maxing is my only way. Why is it so easy to get tens of thousands for college but the bank won't loan me 4 grand for MSE?
Because the Obama administration created FASFA to ensure everybody could get a loan for college.

You can't default on student debt (which = guaranteed $$$ for banks).

• +1
Because the Obama administration created FASFA to ensure everybody could get a loan for college.

You can't default on student debt (which = guaranteed $$$ for banks).
I don't understand how people don't comprehend this... If everyone goes to college then technically no one does. Getting a dumb major today means nothing because quite literally anyone can do that.

I've gotten a decent degree taking half of classes at CC and parents/scholarships will cover most of it. But there are people going to private school with 100K in debt for something like an arts major.

If you aren't going into Business fields like Finance or STEM, Medical, Law then it seems like a waste unless its an Ivy League school.

I don't understand how people don't comprehend this... If everyone goes to college then technically no one does. Getting a dumb major today means nothing because quite literally anyone can do that.

I've gotten a decent degree taking half of classes at CC and parents/scholarships will cover most of it. But there are people going to private school with 100K in debt for something like an arts major.

If you aren't going into Business fields like Finance or STEM, Medical, Law then it seems like a waste unless its an Ivy League school.
Financially speaking you're correct.

Any education is still beneficial for society even if it doesn't make a ton of money.

• Hmm...
It depends a lot where you live I'm making around 16ish. Also I gotta take summer classes to make up for last semester so I don't have 40 hours only 20 at most.
Why do you need the money?

• +1
Financially speaking you're correct.

Any education is still beneficial for society even if it doesn't make a ton of money.
I don't know about anymore... Maybe in the past when the only way you could learn was from books. But now with the internet any topic imaginable exists on youtube.

Also a degree like psychology doesn't teach you anything I know female psych majors who have less of an understanding of human psychology then me and I'm autistic kek.

Why do you need the money?
Surgeries and maybe money for supplements/hormones like HGH. Some of these surgeries I want to get MSE in particular only work if you get them younger.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Surgeries and maybe money for supplements/hormones like HGH. Some of these surgeries I want to get MSE in particular only work if you get them younger.
Ima use my money to dye my eyebrows then I’ll use the rest to slay :feelshehe: