Tips for highschool you will need

sub5incel125

sub5incel125

I will be there for the downfall of clavicular.
Do not take all honors and ap’s.
While you should care about your future you should also enjoy your time in and outside of highschool and enjoy your life.
If your school allows it take a study hall.
If you are like me and don’t do homework or study outside of school then a study hall will save your life. I have had many times where I would have a test that I forgot about and had a chance to study because I had study hall 2nd period.
Take World History AP in 10th grade.
People will over exaggerate on how hard the class is because it is your first ap class but in reality all you have to do is do the reading and homework. For my school this class trains you to learn on your own and it’s really not that much writing besides DBQ’s LEQ’s and a little bit of homework every night.
If your school allows it take your Lote in the summer.
If you take 3 years of an LOTE it counts as an extra credit towards college so the smartest choice you should do is take it in the summer and get it over with.

This last one is obvious but just listen in class.
If you listen in classes such as math and science everything will come to you so easily. People think these are hard classes but if you have no distractions and listen to the teacher you will learn better. ALSO TAKE NOTES.