Tips for jawline

S

swelatino

Iron
Give me tips how to improve my jawline for more hollow cheeks.
Snapchat 1731326816

Attachments

• Snapchat-2024733201.jpg
    Snapchat-2024733201.jpg
    598.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi
you look good already, you don't need hollow cheeks and you don't have the structure for them since there's almost zero ogee.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, SurgeryEnjoyer and swelatino
you look good already, you don't need hollow cheeks and you don't have the structure for them since there's almost zero ogee.
What's ogee? what if I lose bodyfat, do you think a hollow cheek structure could be hiding underneath? I'm somewhere around 15-17 % right now I believe. Might be less.

What's ogee? what if I lose bodyfat, do you think a hollow cheek structure could be hiding underneath? I'm somewhere around 15-17 % right now I believe. Might be less.

it's the s shape on your side profile, it's not 100% accurate but most people who have good hollow cheeks also have good ogees.

you might get some if you're able to cut to drastically low levels of bodyfat, but it's likely not going to be very prominent even if you do, and probably not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: swelatino
i think lose body fat can be good

• +1
View attachment 2477763View attachment 2477765

it's the s shape on your side profile, it's not 100% accurate but most people who have good hollow cheeks also have good ogees.

you might get some if you're able to cut to drastically low levels of bodyfat, but it's likely not going to be very prominent even if you do, and probably not worth it.
Okay. What do you suggest? Pretty boy maxxing or soft maxing until I get my more masculine facial features? I'm only 17 rn

Okay. What do you suggest? Pretty boy maxxing or soft maxing until I get my more masculine facial features? I'm only 17 rn
you're doing fine with whatever you're doing right now.

• +1
I think your zygos are good it’s just not a favourable angle.

• +1