Tips for Looking better? Teenager, (No bullshit like bonesmashing blasting test etc)

kevxtra

kevxtra

Iron
15 year old, Colombian, 6'2, 150LB , 10-12% BF, (Started working out 6 months ago I was 130LB), Some bold features including very prominent and full eyebrows as well as full lips and great hair thickness, What foods should I avoid/What foods should I consume more? How should i make the best of puberty or make the best of my facial development phase? Serious answers only (My nose has bump and size has been bothering me lately as well, whats the best age to perform rhinoplasty?)

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
15 year old, Colombian, 6'2, 150LB
Leave this site, Chad. 6`2 at 15 living in a southern American shithole is peak genetics. You could look like Patrick Crusius and still pull

• +1
Reactions: ectomorpher, kevxtra and Outerz14
Where you just naturally tall or did you do something to help, We're the same age and I'm around 5'9

Where you just naturally tall or did you do something to help, We're the same age and I'm around 5'9
Genetics, Father is 6'6, Besides from that I played lots of sports and was very active my mother took good care of me with healthy foods as well not sure if this plays role in anything.

Genetics, Father is 6'6, Besides from that I played lots of sports and was very active my mother took good care of me with healthy foods as well not sure if this plays role in anything.
Prob is genetics, my dads 5'10 and my mums 5'6 so rn I'll prob end up being 6ft or so