Tips for puberty?

F

franek.45

Iron
Hey, I just need tips on how to maxx out my puberty growth (skin, hair and looks) appreciate it

Stay up all night every night. Drink lots of energy drinks like monsters, those are really good for the lack of sleep you will be getting. Try staying out of the sun as much as possible, but when you do avoid wearing any sunscreen as to burn your skin red for better coloring. Try eating as much goyslop as possible that will help you get all the nutritiouns you need to grow, it will also really help your skin and acne. Rub bacon grease in both your hair and body/ face every morning and every evening for moisturiser it will really inhance the look I'm imagining you are looking for. Also avoid excersise at all costs that is gymcel cope, never brush your teeth, women are looking for a man that is his own master and doesn't conform, never shower, that will ruin your natural odor and most importantly of all be yourself and have fun.

• +1
Reactions: st_max and Shkreliii
Stay up all night every night. Drink lots of energy drinks like monsters, those are really good for the lack of sleep you will be getting. Try staying out of the sun as much as possible, but when you do avoid wearing any sunscreen as to burn your skin red for better coloring. Try eating as much goyslop as possible that will help you get all the nutritiouns you need to grow, it will also really help your skin and acne. Rub bacon grease in both your hair and body/ face every morning and every evening for moisturiser it will really inhance the look I'm imagining you are looking for. Also avoid excersise at all costs that is gymcel cope, never brush your teeth, women are looking for a man that is his own master and doesn't conform, never shower, that will ruin your natural odor and most importantly of all be yourself and have fun.
i did this and became your pfp :love:
also try fat pulling! it really works! :eek:

Hey, I just need tips on how to maxx out my puberty growth (skin, hair and looks) appreciate it
Check @Never Get Up 's diet thread

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up