Tips for squeezing out last few inches of puberty before growth plates are closed??

sam12344343

sam12344343

Made in Gods image
Rope 15x a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Milosz, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
1. Fix ur personality
2. stop worrying about this blackpill nonsense
3. god will make sure puberty goes well for you anyway
4. stop being an incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, fjor2096, mafiaboy and 5 others
1. Fix ur personality
4. stop being an incel
Why I wanna be taller?? im like 5,10 and a half at 15 I wanna be 6 foot 3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
Why I wanna be taller?? im like 5,10 and a half at 15 I wanna be 6 foot 3
If you want to be taller at 15, follow these steps: this is copy and pasted.

First, get do a tanner stage test to see how far you are into physical development. Tanner Stage
Second, get a bone x-ray, you could lie to your parents and say your knee, ankle or wrist are hurting and go to the ER and get an Xray
Third, once they tell you your bone age, you can roughly estimate your growth potential using this calculator.
Fourth, get money somehow (I personally did it by selling things that I owned or friends owned) or get a job and purchase an aromatase inhibitor (from a steroid website in your country), Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium (you could get a supplement that has all these three combined). You can also take ashwagandha or any supplement that reduces cortisol levels. You should also keep hair growth oils on hand if experiencing increased shedding like rosemary oil ( By Mielle's). Constantly use moisturizer, as your skin should be drier with less estrogen, and you vaseline all over your body before bed every night.
Fifth, purchase a growth hormones increaser, like MK677 or GH (if you could afford it). There are many before guides on how to use GH and MK677 and also you could use steroid forums.
Sixth, from here, you should be all good. Work out every day if you can, get 8-10 hours of sleep, eat eggs, and eat 130-170 grams of protein depending on bodyweight (protein amount calculator: bodyweight x 1.2 = protein amount), eat plenty of eggs for the choline and somatostatin inhibition, like 4 a day.

For the dosages, Take 400 IU's of Vitamin D3, like 100mcg a day of Vitamin K2 (take with a meal, especially one with fat. Take 1000mg of MSM ( you don't have to take it, just good for impaired joint health,) Take 500-1000mg of Calcium. You may want to develop a skincare routine from the increased testosterone causing increased sebum levels which may cause acne.
MK677 dosage: 10-20mg, 3x a week, Friday-Saturday-Sunday ( these are the best days since you can sleep the most on these days). Take It before bed with cortisol decrease and choline increaser.
If you want real results from MK677, take it with Alpha-GPC, CDP-Citocholine, And 5-6 eggs a day, and take like 30-40 mg of MK677. T
To prevent side effects: Take 400-800 IU of Vitamin E (800 may be a lil bit dangerous) Take 300-1000mg of Vitamin B6 OR P5P (pyridoxine) for prolactin sides since MK677 increases prolactin pretty severely.
Cortisol increases: Take any one of two of these supplements: KSM-66/Ashwaghnda, Omega-3's, L-theanine, ZMA's, Vitamin C, Lemon Balm, and Rhodiola.
To prevent bloating and water retention: Take dandelion root and potassium supplements ( don't take too much and drink water with it since you'll be peeing a lot) Only take it on days where the bloating is too much

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Kroker

First, get do a tanner stage test to see how far you are into physical development. Tanner Stage
Second, get a bone x-ray, you could lie to your parents and say your knee, ankle or wrist are hurting and go to the ER and get an Xray
Third, once they tell you your bone age, you can roughly estimate your growth potential using this calculator.
Fourth, get money somehow (I personally did it by selling things that I owned or friends owned) or get a job and purchase an aromatase inhibitor (from a steroid website in your country), Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Calcium (you could get a supplement that has all these three combined). You can also take ashwagandha or any supplement that reduces cortisol levels. You should also keep hair growth oils on hand if experiencing increased shedding like rosemary oil ( By Mielle's). Constantly use moisturizer, as your skin should be drier with less estrogen, and you vaseline all over your body before bed every night.
Fifth, purchase a growth hormones increaser, like MK677 or GH (if you could afford it). There are many before guides on how to use GH and MK677 and also you could use steroid forums.
Sixth, from here, you should be all good. Work out every day if you can, get 8-10 hours of sleep, eat eggs, and eat 130-170 grams of protein depending on bodyweight (protein amount calculator: bodyweight x 1.2 = protein amount), eat plenty of eggs for the choline and somatostatin inhibition, like 4 a day.

For the dosages, Take 400 IU's of Vitamin D3, like 100mcg a day of Vitamin K2 (take with a meal, especially one with fat. Take 1000mg of MSM ( you don't have to take it, just good for impaired joint health,) Take 500-1000mg of Calcium. You may want to develop a skincare routine from the increased testosterone causing increased sebum levels which may cause acne.
MK677 dosage: 10-20mg, 3x a week, Friday-Saturday-Sunday ( these are the best days since you can sleep the most on these days). Take It before bed with cortisol decrease and choline increaser.
If you want real results from MK677, take it with Alpha-GPC, CDP-Citocholine, And 5-6 eggs a day, and take like 30-40 mg of MK677. T
To prevent side effects: Take 400-800 IU of Vitamin E (800 may be a lil bit dangerous) Take 300-1000mg of Vitamin B6 OR P5P (pyridoxine) for prolactin sides since MK677 increases prolactin pretty severely.
Cortisol increases: Take any one of two of these supplements: KSM-66/Ashwaghnda, Omega-3's, L-theanine, ZMA's, Vitamin C, Lemon Balm, and Rhodiola.
To prevent bloating and water retention: Take dandelion root and potassium supplements ( don't take too much and drink water with it since you'll be peeing a lot) Only take it on days where the bloating is too much
yeah thanks man rlly appreciat the effort? as for growth hormone how will that affect me faciallly and my body i have shit skin genes and naturally high t willl it affect it

yeah thanks man rlly appreciat the effort? as for growth hormone how will that affect me faciallly and my body i have shit skin genes and naturally high t willl it affect it
no

• +1
Reactions: sam12344343

What is the last age before it is cope to follow this? 19? 20?
Instead of Calcium can one drink Raw Milk instead as the calcium?

1. Fix ur personality
4. stop being an incel
5. Respect women
6. Learn game
7. Become a masculine male gaze, girls love huge bloated men like eddie hall.

Didnt read + I’m 6’2

What is the last age before it is cope to follow this? 19? 20?
Instead of Calcium can one drink Raw Milk instead as the calcium?
It's cope to follow this once your growth plates have closed. Go to the doctor's and check.

It's cope to follow this once your growth plates have closed. Go to the doctor's and check.
At 20 the odds they are open are very low but apparently @ Loox was telling me the spine is open and every human can get 1-2 inches off of that