Tips for successfully working 80 hour weeks?

D

Deleted member 22381

Iron
Working 40 hour weeks just ain't going to cut it. I need obo and bimax if I want to ascend (I know, it never began). And just more broadly, I need more capital if I want to ever start a business or invest significantly.

Any wagiecels have good advice as to how to survive working long hours?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Working 40 hour weeks just ain't going to cut it. I need obo and bimax if I want to ascend (I know, it never began). And just more broadly, I need more capital if I want to ever start a business or invest significantly.

I know its over and I will never touch a woman so there's no point doing anything other than working

@Nad @decadouche57 @Afrikancel

nothing tbh, maybe booze and lots of caffeine

Try to stack working early in the day.
Id recommend a 6am-7pm shift. Its doable with sundays off. You should be able to manage it. Go to the gym and shower at the gym at 5am.
Use sundays as a complete rest day and youll be golden.

I wake up 5am and gym swim sauna and shower and work from 8-6 easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 22381
just live with your parents until you can actually live and make them pay for everything and instead of working 80 hours a week, sell stuff on ebay for additional income

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22381
Kill yourself

Id recommend a 6am-7pm shift. Its doable with sundays off. You should be able to manage it. Go to the gym and shower at the gym at 5am.

what time do you go to sleep and are you legit getting enough of it. Esp when you consder the gym. That shit drains you of energy.

Why work jobs with shifts to begin though?

The stringent hours make it harder. I've done 80 hr weeks when I was v young, and I just varied it a lot.

You don't really need any tips OP, just take long breaks, get away from the desk, and try to be efficient when spending time with clients.

• +1
I don’t think I’ve ever been awake 80 hours in a week much less worked

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
After a few weeks of 60 hour work weeks I am so fucking tired of working

No way I'd be able to do that for months.

If anything I'd recommend trying to get overtime instead of consistently working double time. Overtime pay can quickly become 2x pay, so it's a lot easier to get 10-20 hours overtime than working 40 extra hours.

Other than that, knew a guy that did night and evening work at warehouses (8hr night, 8,5hr eve), he slept ~4-5 hours a day and kept himself awake with amphetamines, so that is always an option, just an incredibly stupid one.

• +1
After a few weeks of 60 hour work weeks I am so fucking tired of working

No way I'd be able to do that for months.

If anything I'd recommend trying to get overtime instead of consistently working double time. Overtime pay can quickly become 2x pay, so it's a lot easier to get 10-20 hours overtime than working 40 extra hours.

Other than that, knew a guy that did night and evening work at warehouses (8hr night, 8,5hr eve), he slept ~4-5 hours a day and kept himself awake with amphetamines, so that is always an option, just an incredibly stupid one.
Yea I can do a ton of OT, 80 hours would be the max though (only on select weeks I could handle it), most other weeks I'll experiment until I find a sustainable number of hours

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard