Tips on ascending? (16 y/o and 6’0)

Ali_thamaxillalover

Ali_thamaxillalover

Silver
Havent posted a rating post in a few days so you guys dont get annoyed for me spamming lol

Attachments

• IMG_2461.png
    IMG_2461.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2457.png
    IMG_2457.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2460.png
    IMG_2460.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    394.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 0
To ascend you must pray Gandy everyday and then you will be a terachad and get every stacy

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Chad
Youre the type of person that will improve looks after gymmaxxing
If you get more muscles you will be a giga fight club chad

• +1
Reactions: 3.5/10 17yrs old.
Chad
thanks bro, the pic in the mirror is from the gym actually, only started going 3 days ago tho

thanks bro, the pic in the mirror is from the gym actually, only started going 3 days ago tho
Start bulking but eat as much high amino acid animal protein foods like meat and dairy and do progressive overload weightlifting
I recommend creatine supplement too as it is the best supplement that gives most results

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
Start bulking but eat as much high amino acid animal protein foods like meat and dairy and do progressive overload weightlifting
I recommend creatine supplement too as it is the best supplement that gives most results
will do brother, thanks again

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Chad
Greycell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizolool, xevuxia and itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Ychassa
congrats on winning genetic lottery. honestly not much you can improve on. best thing you can do is healthmaxx to delay aging

congrats on winning genetic lottery. honestly not much you can improve on. best thing you can do is healthmaxx to delay aging
thanks brother, i will try my best

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator
Please don't rate, he hasn't won no lottery don't delude him

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
  • +1
Reactions: schizolool, dekuwi and manletmogger
100% Serbian

T50
Bad philtrum
Bad chin
UEE
To name a few
i dont have t50 eyes btw its the lightning bro i have a few eye pics with better light i can show u, im growing the goatee cuz of the chin and my uee has been getting better in the last few months btw

T50
Bad philtrum
Bad chin
UEE
To name a few
t50 doesnt effect psl wise lol,he has short chin but still projected and uee is a real flaw iam agree with that

t50 doesnt effect psl wise lol,he has short chin but still projected and uee is a real flaw iam agree with that
T50 is the only psl flaw, the chin isn't that projected he needs more of it.

T50 is the only psl flaw, the chin isn't that projected he needs more of it.
Bro still t50 doesnt descend bro to high mtn lol hes atleast mid htn

Bro still t50 doesnt descend bro to high mtn lol hes atleast mid htn
I saw his front profile in dms, his chin isn't short and he has lashes that's enough for htn

• +1
Reactions: ER enjoyer and Ali_thamaxillalover
Please don't rate, he hasn't won no lottery don't delude him
you’re delusional if you don’t rate him at least mid htn

he would be unapproachable with 0 uee, he already looks masculine and aggresive as fuck. Unless you want to seduce org members instead of females

• +1
Reactions: ER enjoyer
htn

• +1
Reactions: Ali_thamaxillalover
he would be unapproachable with 0 uee, he already looks masculine and aggresive as fuck. Unless you want to seduce org members instead of females
lool very true

No appeal at all look retarded, mainly the cut tho just get longer hair and you'll be slayer cus u have the bones

No appeal at all look retarded, mainly the cut tho just get longer hair and you'll be slayer cus u have the bones
i have a lot of appeal because girls love the buzz cut in my country but yeah whatever u say, which cut do u reckon?

Don’t listen to this nigger you are good HTN
thanks bro, u think i can reach cl after puberty, gymmaxxing and overall just developing my looks?

• +1
You can get to strong HTN face with softmaxxing
And can have Chad appeal with muscle height money status all that
thanks bro, hopefully ill grow atleast a bit more im currently at barely 6’0 but thats only a little above avg in my country so its nothing special. My dad is super tall like 6’7 but moms side genetics killed me since everyone is short there and shes 5’0 lol

• Woah