Tips on getting rich and famous

D

Deleted

Lurker
I need to become rich and famous Within 10 years so i can be cast as Tyler Durden when they make a remake.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Darkstrand and didntreadlol
-Be PSL 8
-Go to model agency

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted
You either have it or you don’t

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted
Suck some jew dick in Hollywood and take it up the ass. Since you have some feminine facial features they'd appreciate you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Kingkellz, Kade and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, 25thpercentile human and stuckneworleans
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBoy, 25thpercentile human and 1 other person

• +1
Be lucky and break the law is the easiest route. Be lucky and don't break the law is the second easiest route. There are no other options. Good luck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, BigBoy and Deleted
Be lucky and break the law is the easiest route. Be lucky and don't break the law is the second easiest route. There are no other options. Good luck.
The famous part is more important than the rich one

every quirky normgroid loves that trash movie so try to get famous on social media first

• +1
How do i get rich?
I have some cash but not insane amount to where it gives me influence
Depends how hard you're willing to work and how far you're willing to go to bend the rules. I'm low inhib maxxing and preparing myself for a pro criminal lifestyle. Just made 2.3k and I'm going to use that as my base.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
I need to become rich and famous Within 10 years so i can be cast as Tyler Durden when they make a remake.
How many subscribers do you have on Instagram? You are goodlooking so if you put effort in social media you could become influencer tbh. You can push your acc with money too and get more reach.

How many subscribers do you have on Instagram? You are goodlooking so if you put effort in social media you could become influencer tbh. You can push your acc with money too and get more reach.
Don't post my face on ig, I have an stunt riding/lifestyle account where i post wheelies and other stunts + cliff diving during summer. It's sub 1k tho

Don't post my face on ig, I have an stunt riding/lifestyle account where i post wheelies and other stunts + cliff diving during summer. It's sub 1k tho
You should start doing that dude if you look as good as on your pictures you posted here

You should start doing that dude if you look as good as on your pictures you posted here
If anything i’d post gym pics like this
A06AB8D0 E554 4E36 8167 82A0668578C9
or me like doing a Zyzz pose on a rock lol. Posting gay selfies doesn’t match my reputation

If anything i’d post gym pics like this View attachment 309496 or me like doing a Zyzz pose on a rock lol. Posting gay selfies doesn’t match my reputation
Yeah you should keep bodymaxing and post shirtless pics on Instagram that include your face. If you are not doing it you are wasting potential tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah you should keep bodymaxing and post shirtless pics on Instagram that include your face. If you are not doing it you are wasting potential tbh
I'm bulking til end of april then i'm leanmaxxing hard, Tryna get close to pitt fight club level lean

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Be top 10% in IQ, or top 5% in looks, or top 1% in some desirable skill like music, art, public speaking.

bump tbh ngl srs

• +1
rob a bank, get caught. look like meeks.

• +1
We should suicide for not looking like Pitt tbh
im sacrificing my react ratios talking to you give me my reacts you retarded narcy 16 yearold monkey. i hope you get recruited by some “hollywood” agent and they end up selling your organs at the black market

• +1
im sacrificing my react ratios talking to you give me my reacts you retarded narcy 16 yearold monkey. i hope you get recruited by some “hollywood” agent and they end up selling your organs at the black market
Cope, if ur not Pitt ur nothing

• JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human