tips on how should i grow my eyebrows

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
2nd is opry 3rd is gandy's haven't made up my mind which because o pry has far set eyes so i think he would be a good example however i feel gandys would make me look more masculine

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-07 202951.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-07 202951.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-10-07 203132.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-07 203132.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-10-07 203201.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-07 203201.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
2nd is opry 3rd is gandy's haven't made up my mind which because o pry has far set eyes so i think he would be a good example however i feel gandys would make me look more masculine
nigger confirmed time to rope

Its ovER for sub whites in 2024 rope now or cry later
really then explain how blondes and brunettes are obbsessing over a hairtype only worn by black ppl spoiler alert your oneitis would let any dreadhead smash her

• JFL
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
really then explain how blondes and brunettes are obbsessing over a hairtype only worn by black ppl spoiler alert your oneitis would let any dreadhead smash her
My oneists was white and chose a tall white guy over me

my goodness your pathetic you got cucked by a taller guy and now your on here because she hurt your feelings faggot maybe it was the universe paying you back for being racist
bro first of all I was on forums like these years before that situation also I'm ethnic myself I'm just spitting BLACKPILL truths

Apply your cum over it
Semen has a lot of specials vitamins

oral minox will work quicker and better than topical and it is not an irritant so youre not scratching your eyebrows like a monkey. itll make your eyelashes longer too

nigga you already fucking know what to do get minoxidil and derma roll that shit this is honestly the most water shit everyone on here should know this, you've been on here since january and haven't learned shit.

• +1
Reactions: lcberg04
oral minox will work quicker and better than topical and it is not an irritant so youre not scratching your eyebrows like a monkey. itll make your eyelashes longer too
this would be good if my hair on the top of my head doesn't already grow rapidly quickly so my dreads wll look like a mess
nigga you already fucking know what to do get minoxidil and derma roll that shit this is honestly the most water shit everyone on here should know this, you've been on here since january and haven't learned shit.
bro calm yourself i was choosing which one to model my eyebrows after gandy's or o pry's i know how to apply the minox

this would be good if my hair on the top of my head doesn't already grow rapidly quickly so my dreads wll look like a mess

bro calm yourself i was choosing which one to model my eyebrows after gandy's or o pry's i know how to apply the minox
oh sorry about that bro. i would say gandys because i have similar eye shape to you but i have no hooding like vito basso, also if you could pm me your face i could help you out a little better probably. And also yes it will make you look more masculine it def did for me you can also use a styling gel to shape or just use water because styling gel makes it oily for the first few hours and water lasts forever if nothing touches your brows.

Last edited: