tips on how to eye area + brows ( suggestions )

D

Dara327

Iron
IMG 5597
IMG 5600

yes the pictures r at two differnt angles and the white flash cucks me in 2nd pic , please tell me the tips on how to improve eye area + eyebrows

JoinedAug 12, 2023
Fuck off tiktok newfag

• +1
Reactions: vyirus and Deleted member 32440
View attachment 2455152View attachment 2455156
yes the pictures r at two differnt angles and the white flash cucks me in 2nd pic , please tell me the tips on how to improve eye area + eyebrows
Very good eye area but lashes should be your concern. Grow them with castor oil. Also look into slight squinching, hypertrophying the muscles around there will give you a more positively inclined eye area (PCT)

• +1
Reactions: Dara327
Insecure Chadlites theory is legit fuck off newfag go fucking slay you cuck Kys for even having the audacity to post here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42408
Insecure Chadlites theory is legit fuck off newfag go fucking slay you cuck Kys for even having the audacity to post here.
i don't think you've saw my other face posts ...

i will slay once i get contacts and grow ( i'm 5'9/10 at 15 )
You can still slay at 5’9 nigger at your age I wanted to commit suicide and that thought never left

You can still slay at 5’9 nigger at your age I wanted to commit suicide and that thought never left
i low-key do wanna rope it school and exams r stressful and i havnt had a gf in like 11 months

Dye your eyebrows black

i low-key do wanna rope it school and exams r stressful and i havnt had a gf in like 11 months
You cocky little nigger:feelskek::feelskek: iMagineroping cause you haven’t a relationship in 11 months and cause of schoool. Get a life

Very good eye area but lashes should be your concern. Grow them with castor oil. Also look into slight squinching, hypertrophying the muscles around there will give you a more positively inclined eye area (PCT)
Bullshit