Tips on invisalign

D

Deleted member 31020

Platinum
what to know? wont it fuck forward growth? wont it fuck up chin? what to avoid?

I am doing it rn, it fucking sucks having these shitty retainers in 22 hours each and every single fucking day

Invisalign wont move bone, it takes way more force to move bone. You would need braces with elastics for that... it might be worth doing if you have crooked teeth but no severe malocclusion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31020
I am doing it rn, it fucking sucks having these shitty retainers in 22 hours each and every single fucking day

Invisalign wont move bone, it takes way more force to move bone. You would need braces with elastics for that... it might be worth doing if you have crooked teeth but no severe malocclusion.
It would make chin appear taller in case of deepbite since fixing it wouldnt let mouth close that much wouldn't it? Also scared that they will trigger gag reflex jfl

It would make chin appear taller in case of deepbite since fixing it wouldnt let mouth close that much wouldn't it? Also scared that they will trigger gag reflex jfl
u would have to talk to ur ortho

just know that invisalgin is usually for more minor stuff and more severe bite problems would require braces + surgery

u would have to talk to ur ortho

just know that invisalgin is usually for more minor stuff and more severe bite problems would require braces + surgery
I have mild in my case and no visual reccession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623