Tips to grow your hair faster?

C

CyprusGD

Banned
So I managed to get a haircut yesterday and I told the barber to cut a small amount from the top but then he proceeded to cut off a large amount JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxmax and Deleted member 22623
Essential oils. Look into Argan or Castor oil. Apply it on wet hair after you showered and shampooed (remember to thoroughly work the shampoo into your hair and let it sit for 5 minutes). You can also use a conditioner with vitamin A. Finish by blow drying, don't let your hair stay wet as it increases breakage.

Make sure you get all the nutrients you need from diet and supplement. That's all you can do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ellisadrian and CyprusGD
Essential oils. Look into Argan or Castor oil. Apply it on wet hair after you showered and shampooed (remember to thoroughly work the shampoo into your hair and let it sit for 5 minutes). You can also use a conditioner with vitamin A. Finish by blow drying, don't let your hair stay wet as it increases breakage.

Make sure you get all the nutrients you need from diet and supplement. That's all you can do.
I only shampoo 1x per week since that is ideal. Also I thought air drying was better since heat (blow dryer) can also cause breakage.

I only shampoo 1x per week since that is ideal. Also I thought air drying was better since heat (blow dryer) can also cause breakage.
That's a myth. Hair swells when it's wet causing it to break easier.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Okay so blow dry first then apply argan oil.
Other way around. The argan oil will help with drying your hair faster as well, since blow drying can also cause breakage like you said (albeit it's still better than towel or letting it sit wet), thereby reducing the risk breakage.

• +1
Other way around. The argan oil will help with drying your hair faster as well, since blow drying can also cause breakage like you said (albeit it's still better than towel or letting it sit wet), thereby reducing the risk breakage.
Alright sounds good. Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
By donating sulfur to keratin, oral supplements with MSM (or MSM powder specifically) may improve the appearance of hair.
Been reading a lot of reviews as of lately and users do report that their hair and nails do grow quicker. However, you have to be consistent with it and it is also worth noting that this applies to armpit hair, eye brows etc.

• +1
By donating sulfur to keratin, oral supplements with MSM (or MSM powder specifically) may improve the appearance of hair.
Been reading a lot of reviews as of lately and users do report that their hair and nails do grow quicker. However, you have to be consistent with it and it is also worth noting that this applies to armpit hair, eye brows etc.
I also read that MSM can lighten your eye color and maybe even skin color.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
I also read that MSM can lighten your eye color and maybe even skin color.
True that, but it also might be anecdotal. I'm using it right now mainly for that sake and I'll make an update thread about it in few months

• +1
There are suplements that you put on your hair to make it grow faster

• +1
No such thing as growing hair faster even if it does your not gonna be satisfied with the growth of it. Eventually you’ll get bored and it’ll just come with time. Coming from someone who is growing his hair out
So I managed to get a haircut yesterday and I told the barber to cut a small amount from the top but then he proceeded to cut off a large amount JFL.

Semen retention + cum as shampoo (you have to source the cum elsewhere, since you're on retention).

• Ugh..
No such thing as growing hair faster even if it does your not gonna be satisfied with the growth of it. Eventually you’ll get bored and it’ll just come with time. Coming from someone who is growing his hair out
You can with rice water, coconut oil, argan oil, castor oil, etc.