Tips to improve eye area

Short-ChinnedLoner

Short-ChinnedLoner

Iron

Should I dye my eyelashes, and should i grow them out even more? I dont know what I can do with my eyebrows, also how to fix more upper eyelid exposure on my left eye? It makes it look like its negative tilt and makes it also look lazy, just give tips please I want to improve eye area because my lower third is gonna be saved anyways by bimax and other orthodontist surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
ptsosis surgery
is that the only solution? because i dont think its that bad, but if theres no other softmaxxing tips then maybe ill just get the surgery, idk if this is cope or not but i saw this on tt that wearing a eyepatch on the better eye could help since you would use the lazy eye more

is that the only solution? because i dont think its that bad, but if theres no other softmaxxing tips then maybe ill just get the surgery, idk if this is cope or not but i saw this on tt that wearing a eyepatch on the better eye could help since you would use the lazy eye more
it works if ur in ur early teens

• +1
Reactions: Short-ChinnedLoner
Your eyes area Is good as fuck man. Maybe squit max for more Brow bridge and eat good, meaning a lot of animal food(organs). Realy that all you can do since its alredy good

• +1
yo btw, do you think they're too close to eachother? cus someone said that they were, which ive never gotten before

Most attractive interocular distance for men is usually when your eyes are about one eye apart, so it should be fine. I can't see your whole face but chances are it's just an illusion with another part of your face that makes it seem that way. Your eyes are solid though you have nothing to worry about, especially if you're 14 cos they're gonna grow anyway.

• +1
View attachment 3117210
Most attractive interocular distance for men is usually when your eyes are about one eye apart, so it should be fine. I can't see your whole face but chances are it's just an illusion with another part of your face that makes it seem that way. Your eyes are solid though you have nothing to worry about, especially if you're 14 cos they're gonna grow anyway.
okay thank you, i think its a little illusion cus in the mirror when i see my full face it looks normal, but recently on some discord server a guy said they're too close

okay thank you, i think its a little illusion cus in the mirror when i see my full face it looks normal, but recently on some discord server a guy said they're too close
Yeah discord servers are kinda weird, I mean he could be right compared to the rest of your face but on its own your eyes look fine

• +1
View attachment 3113471
Should I dye my eyelashes, and should i grow them out even more? I dont know what I can do with my eyebrows, also how to fix more upper eyelid exposure on my left eye? It makes it look like its negative tilt and makes it also look lazy, just give tips please I want to improve eye area because my lower third is gonna be saved anyways by bimax and other orthodontist surgeries.
Nice eyebrows

• +1
View attachment 3113471
your eye area is great dont worry about it

• +1
View attachment 3113471
Grow eyelashes ABIT more

• +1
Colored contact lenses

• +1
View attachment 3113471
Fuck everything this is utter stipidity and nonsense don't mess with your eye area
Just be white /fair skinned with a uniform complexion avoid undereye bags and wrinkles become a muscle God
Just look clean with a good hair style fine height and dress
Boom you will become better than those stupid Chad's no need of skull anymore
Who needs stacies anyways a handful of boobs and a nice curvy booty would be enough
Agree or not

• +1
Fuck everything this is utter stipidity and nonsense don't mess with your eye area
Just be white /fair skinned with a uniform complexion avoid undereye bags and wrinkles become a muscle God
Just look clean with a good hair style fine height and dress
Boom you will become better than those stupid Chad's no need of skull anymore
Who needs stacies anyways a handful of boobs and a nice curvy booty would be enough
Agree or not
unfortunately many cannot become delusional again, and this is not me saying thats a bad thing