Tips to improve how I look... how close to a chad can I get?

E

e0e87f

Iron
The pic on the center is me before applying some fillers...

the other pics are me with fillers on my jaw/cheeks and nose, I think it did improve a bit how I look, but far from ideal

I know that skin is not looking good, I'll change my skincare routine to cope with that.
I'm bulking, so my bf is above my ideal, I should start cutting in a couple weeks, I hit the gym 4-5x a week for the last couple years

C315A653 6472 416B 922F 34DEE552ECEE

The things I've been considering:
nose job
jawline
double chin surgery
whiten the skin
dye eyebrow

any other suggestions?

We need eyes too bro

can u give me the money instead of buying fillers for urself because they aint doing any good to u. after all them surgeries youll look like a doll so calm ur tits, u have a bad base, i dont think youll ever exceed 4/10, just focus on being nice and funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Elias
You look 40+ tbh

Gigachad.

• JFL
Reactions: Sal123
You look 40+ tbh
ikr, if you are closer to that age then i truly feel sorry for u, this website is mainly for 18-25, any older its already OVER

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
You can't be chad and you look old ?

Wraparound shotgun implants

What is that yellow stain on your face? Also undereye support 404

Looks like an homeless old man

4/10 or 5/10

ikr, if you are closer to that age then i truly feel sorry for u, this website is mainly for 18-25, any older its already OVER

yes, I'm 36
In person everyone says I look younger

can u give me the money instead of buying fillers for urself because they aint doing any good to u. after all them surgeries youll look like a doll so calm ur tits, u have a bad base, i dont think youll ever exceed 4/10, just focus on being nice and funny
He didnt do the surgeries, hes thinking about them
First you need to lose your fat.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SuicideBomber and MandibularCel
But u still had a double chin. What was your bf %

Long midface, and jaw/maxilla looks recessed. You need double jaw surgery

Hm ok, dont know then..

Long midface, and jaw/maxilla looks recessed. You need double jaw surgery

Thanks... I'll take a look a that.

The first responses got me really depressed... I know I should have seen this earlier... but I just came from a divorce, I didn't want to accept that there's nothing else I can do

skin looks slightly better in that last pic but u will never be chad u have TOO many problems, i suggest u dont EVER post again in this forum or i will tell u all ur facial problems which will make u very self conscious

I dont have much knowledge bro. But i heard you can remove the fat with surgery. I would see the cause of your double chin.

Dude you looks old as fuck and you are waayyy too fat

It's over for you. Go for the 40 year fat chicks with kids and live your life.

Are you ethnic, then your fate is KARMA

I'm latino, brazilian... but everyone I met that try to guess my nationality guess it wrong: peru, guatemala, india, israel
skin looks slightly better in that last pic but u will never be chad u have TOO many problems, i suggest u dont EVER post again in this forum or i will tell u all ur facial problems which will make u very self conscious

go ahead, tell all of them

the yellow stains are bruises from the fillers
Dude you looks old as fuck and you are waayyy too fat

It's over for you. Go for the 40 year fat chicks with kids and live your life.

dude, I'm fucking a 23y old skinny girl... not the issue (after a divorce), I'm not an incel, I just want to improve myself as best as I can

Last edited:
Can I remove the double chin with surgery?
Double chin is not because that your fat, its because ur jaw is recessed, it is fixable with double jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: e0e87f
Lose a lot of weight and then report back. Losing weight will make you face way more defined. Go super low calorie, eat only protein.
You will never look good while bulking. Staying shredded is key for face.
You need some muscle on your masseters.

• +1
Reactions: e0e87f
Lose a lot of weight and then report back. Losing weight will make you face way more defined. Go super low calorie, eat only protein.
You will never look good while bulking. Staying shredded is key for face.

I got scammed by the "just eat bro" community... I'll try to keep my bf 10-16% while bulking/cutting... now I'm on 20%
Double chin is not because that your fat, its because ur jaw is recessed, it is fixable with double jaw surgery

Thanks man, that makes sense

There's anything I can do for the undereye support?

do wraparound implants and double jaw surgery tackle the same problem?

• +1
Reactions: janglebawl
Not with that Midface