Tips to learn algebra?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I do well in most subjects but algebra is pretty difficult for me.

How can I learn it to reach a human level? Do I just keep reading and practicing without understanding?

How have you been rotting here since 2020 and are just now learning algebra?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
@SecularIslamist do y’all teach it in the khaliphate? Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
what level ?

• Woah
I do well in most subjects but algebra is pretty difficult for me.

How can I learn it to reach a human level? Do I just keep reading and practicing without understanding?
@Manletmachine

@SecularIslamist do y’all teach it in the khaliphate? Any advice?
Yes al al-Khawarizmi taught this during the Abbasid caliphate in House of wisdom.

Iraq is great for algebramaxxing. Foids get wet when you use algebra in everyday life.

• JFL
Watch YouTube videos. YouTube videos make a lot of things far easier to learn than most books, etc... Then practice. Why do you need to learn btw?

• +1
Yes al al-Khawarizmi taught this during the Abbasid caliphate in House of wisdom.

Iraq is great for algebramaxxing. Foids get wet when you use algebra in everyday life.
Btw funny how Arabs brag about them being inventors and scientists when 90% of these dudes that they mention were Muslim Persians or central Asians.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
What's your IQ?
I haven’t taken official ones IRL. The halfway decent ones online showed between 110-120.

But I pay more attention to real life, where I am a fast learner compared to my peers and I score high in most subjects.

x+5= 10
x=?

• +1
Btw funny how Arabs brag about them being inventors and scientists when 90% of these dudes that they mention were Muslim Persians or central Asians.
Yes they were mostly Persian in Middle East and Sunni. The Spanish Muslims were 'Arab' though.

No one cares what they were. Not even the Persians themselves because they were hardcore Muslims themselves and nationalism didn't exist.

Every time I talk to an Arab about their dogshit literacy rates they bring up scientists from 1000 years ago—who weren’t even Arabs.
The Arabs is Spain were Arabs - why are you ignoring that.

The gulf and Levant Arabs did jack shit, with some exceptions. Outside first couple of generations Arabs who destroyed two empires, they did nothing.

• +1