Tips to NTmax (impossible)

jué

jué

0%Love
I'm a fool, rotten and stupid

Okay, 2 years ago I looked very different "very bad" then I was shy and stupid, I was 168 cm tall and I had brutal asymmetries and shitty skin.

Currently I look good, I have improved a lot and people notice it, some even recognize me, they say "your jaw grew, it looks big" or "your eyes look good" I am also taller, I am around 180-183 cm

I know I look good and everything, pretty girls see me and I feel good but I still have the mentality of 2 years ago I refer to confidence and when speaking, I don't know how to fix this my face looks good but in my mind I I'm still living like I was 2 years ago and this drives me crazy

I know that girls want me to come and ask for their Instagram, or even they want to give me theirs, but I look like a fucking shy and stupid geek

• +1
Reactions: Numb
Drugs + exposure therapy is the only way. Should be easy if you are gl

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JorJor and jué
I'm a fool, rotten and stupid

Okay, 2 years ago I looked very different "very bad" then I was shy and stupid, I was 168 cm tall and I had brutal asymmetries and shitty skin.

Currently I look good, I have improved a lot and people notice it, some even recognize me, they say "your jaw grew, it looks big" or "your eyes look good" I am also taller, I am around 180-183 cm

I know I look good and everything, pretty girls see me and I feel good but I still have the mentality of 2 years ago I refer to confidence and when speaking, I don't know how to fix this my face looks good but in my mind I I'm still living like I was 2 years ago and this drives me crazy

I know that girls want me to come and ask for their Instagram, or even they want to give me theirs, but I look like a fucking shy and stupid geek
Drugs + exposure therapy is the only way. Should be easy if you are gl
As numb said, exposure therapy is practically the only way, it’s hard but you really just fake it till you make it and be prepared to face embarrassing situations constantly and embrace them as part of life

• +1
Reactions: Numb and jué
As numb said, exposure therapy is practically the only way, it’s hard but you really just fake it till you make it and be prepared to face embarrassing situations constantly and embrace them as part of life
Thanks, I guess I will but until I'm 23 when my ascension is over