tips to stay motivated on a cut?

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
:feelshehe: im 200 lb and i wanna lose my fat

:incel: i eat well for like 2-3 weeks and workout a shit ton but then i go back to my old ways and dont have motivation

• +1
Reactions: CurryKing
im probs like 25% bodyfat

im probs like 25% bodyfat
You dont need motivation at that %bf. You are a straight fat fuck.

If you keep being a fatfuck girls will never ever imagine anything sexual with you.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 21297
Just imagine what you will look like when you are a lean king, bro.

overdose on strawberries
seriously tasty, low calorie and fills you up

BC67F5F5 A711 4740 B5C9 D4407F561F92

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
There's no such thing as "staying motivated". You're just lazy, mentally weak, and want to rely on some dumb motivational speeches or other shit and count that as being "productive". Real dogs don't need motivation, they just tough through it. I know you're bitch-made though so you can't understand.

Keep in mind how subhuman your cheeks look when you are past 17% body fat. Works for me every time I want to gorge on junk food.

I would rather die than ever go past 15% in this life again. I finally achieved flat cheeks with high cheekbones and I'm not going back.

The way people treat you when your face is fat also sucks big time.
You can easily prevent that from happening just by eating better.

A few minutes of happiness from junk food doesn't override days, weeks and months of agony in the mirror.

(I still have cheat meals. But I fit them into my daily macros, I don't pig out on a ton of food)

• +1
Reactions: MOGMASTER69
- replace snacks with zero label sodas,

- keep carbs and protein high, cut excess fats like fried/processed foods and excess dairy. Fat is the least satiating macro

- Don't try to lose more than 1% of bodyweight per week, slow down to .5% if 1 is hard

- Don't diet for more than 3 months at a time.

- if you are being a desperate fuck and need to eat, DO NOT EAT FUCKED UP FOOD, JUST EAT MORE HEALTHY FOOD

- for some weird reason, its easier to go a whole day without eating than it is to eat moderately. If you cheat on your diet big time and need a W to keep you motivated, fast for the whole next day, and getback on track the day after. DO NOT RELY ON THIS BECAUSE IT WILL FUCK YOUR MUSCLE MASS

- eat for a week at maintenance calories before you just give up on your diet

- eating solid food for the same calorie amount will always be more filling than liquid calories through protein shakes or whatever

- a solid strategy for learning hunger management is intermittent fasting: no breakfast, only caffeine, then only eat lunch + dinner, and no more eating after 8pm

- don't surround yourself with fat, fucked up diet snackers. Also don't surround yourself with lazy fuck people who don't leave the couch as soon as they get off work/school

- stay passively active. Park in the farthest away parking spot. Take the stairs. Prepare your food, don't have it made for you.

Edit:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cristiano88, MOGMASTER69, Schönling and 1 other person
There's no such thing as "staying motivated". You're just lazy, mentally weak, and want to rely on some dumb motivational speeches or other shit and count that as being "productive". Real dogs don't need motivation, they just tough through it. I know you're bitch-made though so you can't understand.
ok well how to become unlazy :feelshehe:

- replace snacks with zero label sodas,

- keep carbs and protein high, cut excess fats like fried/processed foods and excess dairy. Fat is the least satiating macro

- Don't try to lose more than 1% of bodyweight per week, slow down to .5% if 1 is hard

- Don't diet for more than 3 months at a time.

- if you are being a desperate fuck and need to eat, DO NOT EAT FUCKED UP FOOD, JUST EAT MORE HEALTHY FOOD

- for some weird reason, its easier to go a whole day without eating than it is to eat moderately. If you cheat on your diet big time and need a W to keep you motivated, fast for the whole next day, and getback on track the day after. DO NOT RELY ON THIS BECAUSE IT WILL FUCK YOUR MUSCLE MASS

- eat for a week at maintenance calories before you just give up on your diet

- eating solid food for the same calorie amount will always be more filling than liquid calories through protein shakes or whatever

- a solid strategy for learning hunger management is intermittent fasting: no breakfast, only caffeine, then only eat lunch + dinner, and no more eating after 8pm

- don't surround yourself with fat, fucked up diet snackers. Also don't surround yourself with lazy fuck people who don't leave the couch as soon as they get off work/school

- stay passively active. Park in the farthest away parking spot. Take the stairs. Prepare your food, don't have it made for you.

Edit:

guy in the thumbnail mogs, thx