tired of being racially discriminated

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
my school is majority white, some of the teachers love to give me a hard time on purpose. When I lash out and call them out on it, they claim that's not what they were doing. JFL, to live as an ethnic male is a fucking joke. I swear i heard a teacher mutter a racial slur back in middle school and my 9th grade english teacher was an obvious racist. meanwhile white Stacy gets away with everything. I asked my other curry friend about it and he agreed with me and said there are some racist teachers

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Achathin
Good, go back to where you came from.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax, BigBoy, SHARK and 3 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
my school is majority white, some of the teachers love to give me a hard time on purpose. When I lash out and call them out on it, they claim that's not what they were doing. JFL, to live as an ethnic male is a fucking joke. I swear i heard a teacher mutter a racial slur back in middle school and my 9th grade english teacher was an obvious racist. meanwhile white Stacy gets away with everything. I asked my other curry friend about it and he agreed with me and said there are some racist teachers
where do you live?

Well you are born curry.This path is your destiny.This Site,The teachers,The bullys.
Its all determined the time you were born brown skinned.Now deal with it

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
you gotta move asap, where you located ? It's only gonna make you more aspie as time progresses. Location maxxing will be your only chance at salvation.

disappointing stuff, indeed

Flawed logic. If white Americans have to go to Europe, you have to go to Somalia.
No. It is not a flawed logic. The British settled down in America thousands of years after people from somalia populated india.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1551
Something I don't understand with rices and curries is : why don't you go back to your country ?
I mean you're complaining about getting mogged by white people, and if you came back to your country you would be statusmaxxed because you lived in the west, and would probably easily find a job assuming your parents teached you their language.
No. It is not a flawed logic. The British settled down in America thousands of years after people from somalia populated india.
So what ?
White people literally created the US and have been the majority ever since.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: currymax and BigBoy
Something I don't understand with rices and curries is : why don't you go back to your country ?
I mean you're complaining about getting mogged by white people, and if you came back to your country you would be statusmaxxed because you lived in the west, and would probably easily find a job assuming your parents teached you their language.
Because they are shitholes and living in white countries and using resources of them is more comfortable for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Because they are shitholes and living in white countries and using resources of them is more comfortable for them.
I don't know, when I look at Thailand for example it seems pretty cool and modern.
Imagine a ricecel from China living in the US moving to Thailand, he would surely ascend and live a good life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551

So what ?
White people literally created the US and have been the majority ever since.
for that you need to have a good and well going country.
what are you going to do in the Ganges tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and MiroslavBulldosex
That's not called being ethnic it's called looking different than the majority

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
I don't know, when I look at Thailand for example it seems pretty cool and modern.
Imagine a ricecel from China living in the US moving to Thailand, he would surely ascend and live a good life.
people from 3rd world countries care more about money than they do about things like looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 3043
for that you need to have a good and well going country.
what are you going to do in the Ganges tbh?
Non mais sérieux, un Indien qui parle français + anglais, par exemple, avec de bonnes études peut avoir une situation super confortable dans un quartier sympa d'une grande ville. Vivre dans un pays du tiers-monde avec des revenus de l'Ouest c'est génial.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
id fuck the teacher but ofc you are not me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
people from 3rd world countries care more about money than they do about things like looks.
because basically without money you can just rope in these countries. looks won't lead u to anything
Non mais sérieux, un Indien qui parle français + anglais, par exemple, avec de bonnes études peut avoir une situation super confortable dans un quartier sympa d'une grande ville. Vivre dans un pays du tiers-monde avec des revenus de l'Ouest c'est génial.
ah non mais je suis parfaitement et totalement d'accord. c'est totalement ce qu'il faut faire en vrai. Et puis l'inde et la chine sont suffisamment développés pour bien s'occuper de ces personnes qualifiées. Je ne comprends pas les curry en vrai, car c'est ceux qui ont le pire SMV à jamais, pourquoi souffrir gratuitement ?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
because basically without money you can just rope in these countries. looks won't lead u to anything
If you have a degree from the west and speak english without a curry accent you'll earn way more than the average curry, also life is really cheap there.

• +1
id fuck the teacher but ofc you are not me
yeah with your avi + the BBC of tyrone beckfort of course. but defo you'r not gay, but a fking jat aka best pheno, slayer tbh

If you have a degree from the west and speak english without a curry accent you'll earn way more than the average curry, also life is really cheap there.
that's not how it works

completely agree
that's not how it works
nah he is right : 3rd word country pay you Waaay more when you have a western good diploma

completely agree

nah he is right : 3rd word country pay you Waaay more when you have a western good diploma
wayyy more in 3rd world country is still quite low compared to what you get in somewhere like US.

• JFL
Reactions: Angel and Deleted member 3043
wayyy more in 3rd world country is still quite low compared to what you get in somewhere like US.
don't know about others countries, but in Qatar or any gulf country when you work in the oil industry as an engineer for example you won't earn less than 15k/Months, more than in any european country as far as i know

no care about your imaginary problems

• JFL
Giga cope. With minimum wage in France, as well as in most western countries, you can barely survive. With the same exact salary in Thailand you could live in a brand new condo in the capital city, eat outside everyday and still save money at the end of the month.

• +1
don't know about others countries, but in Qatar or any gulf country when you work in the oil industry as an engineer for example you won't earn less than 15k/Months, more than in any european country as far as i know
average income in somewhere like india is way lower I think.

• +1
average income in somewhere like india is way lower I think.
Of course it is, but if you studymaxxed in the west, speak good english and work for a western company you'll live like a fucking king.

Good, go back to where you came from.

2aad469534dad1eda9769f9c9d90f0a0

bibleclassescel

Giga cope. With minimum wage in France, as well as in most western countries, you can barely survive. With the same exact salary in Thailand you could live in a brand new condo in the capital city, eat outside everyday and still save money at the end of the month.
The quality of life matters alot also OP is from india not thailand and you will not earn the exact same salary in thailand anyway.
Of course it is, but if you studymaxxed in the west, speak good english and work for a western company you'll live like a fucking king.
You underestimate the competition in 3rd world countries and you can't live like a king in a shithole countries unless you are millionaire.

• +1
The quality of life matters alot also OP is from india not thailand and you will not earn the exact same salary in thailand anyway.
Bro I met tons of expats in SEA who had an average af job in France whose standard of life drastically improved just because they moved to a 3rd world country.

Bro I met tons of expats in SEA who had an average af job in France whose standard of life drastically improved just because they moved to a 3rd world country.
south east asian countries are fairly developed when compared to shitholes like africa and indian subcontinent.you can't really consider all 3rd world countries to be the same.Also I would rather work in a middle paying job in switzerland than a high paying job in 3rd world country.

Do whatever you want guys but that's the most legit advice for ricecels and curries.

Do whatever you want guys but that's the most legit advice for ricecels and curries.
It absolutely isn’t. I could make a list of things as to why one shouldn't move to these shitholes but I can't be bothered to spend that amount of time on you.

grow some balls you sensitive faggot