Tired of being treated like a child

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I am 18 yet I am treated like a 12 year old (not exaggerating) by everyone around me, my friends, my parents, random people I interact with when I leave my house, it’s so sad. It’s so emasculating, the reason for this is because of my pathetic height and weight, I am smaller than 99.9% of men, add my social anxiety and sperg behavior onto that and it’s even worse, everyone sees me as a tiny quiet kid and I can’t blame them. I believe this is a big part of why I’m KHHV, why would a woman want someone who is clearly the weakest male in the room everywhere he goes. I can never enter a room and have a dominant presence, and I sure as hell can’t protect a woman until I’m old enough to buy a gun.

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel and Vermilioncore
at least you can get dominated in bed by a girl. She can sit on your face and fart after grubbing some Taco Bell and brick you up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67655 and ManletJordanBarrett
Maybe because you act like a kid?

Maybe because you act like a kid?
Yeah that’s what I’m referring to when I mention my social anxiety, I am very awkward, timid, and non-confrontational, but it’s not really my fault. The awkwardness is from the constant negative reinforcement I received during my childhood for being subhuman, and I have to be timid and let people walk all over me, because if I ever get someone pissed they’ll just knock my ass out with one punch JFL

I am 18 yet I am treated like a 12 year old (not exaggerating) by everyone around me, my friends, my parents, random people I interact with when I leave my house, it’s so sad. It’s so emasculating, the reason for this is because of my pathetic height and weight, I am smaller than 99.9% of men, add my social anxiety and sperg behavior onto that and it’s even worse, everyone sees me as a tiny quiet kid and I can’t blame them. I believe this is a big part of why I’m KHHV, why would a woman want someone who is clearly the weakest male in the room everywhere he goes. I can never enter a room and have a dominant presence, and I sure as hell can’t protect a woman until I’m old enough to buy a gun.
just start beating the shit out of people bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67655
Just stand up for yourself and demand to be treated with respect!
 57b36cd1 9b3b 43bf 811d ee65267ed104

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Same bruh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Deleted member 67655
Yeah that’s what I’m referring to when I mention my social anxiety, I am very awkward, timid, and non-confrontational, but it’s not really my fault. The awkwardness is from the constant negative reinforcement I received during my childhood for being subhuman, and I have to be timid and let people walk all over me, because if I ever get someone pissed they’ll just knock my ass out with one punch JFL
Collect some of your urine and pour it on their food n drinks and let them know after they drank it

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett and T50gandycel