tired of copefuck methods, will be taking extreme measures

swt

swt

schizoposting messiah
all these methods are cope, im gonna starve and sleep deprive myself for 5-7 days to see if i have hollow cheeks and droopy eyelids and pray to gandy and saint hamudi every night

ascension comes soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, diditeverbegin, 160cmcurry and 1 other person
niggas doing more cope

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Nirvana, 160cmcurry and 4 others
all these methods are cope, im gonna starve and sleep deprive myself for 5-7 days to see if i have hollow cheeks and droopy eyelids and pray to gandy and saint hamudi every night

ascension comes soon.
ur lying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: pslSpider and castizo

ascension comes soon.
ermmm your suppose to fast not starve your self buddy

if you genuinely think you will ascend from starving or sleep depriving yourself you have iq of an orangutan

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, mathis, oily703 and 3 others
if you genuinely think you will ascend from starving or sleep depriving yourself you have iq of an orangutan
why

Don't starve you're not jordan, just do a 5 day water fast at most

im jordan
youre going to fuck up ur hormones and stay as the same 5'8 manlet that you are because you are a midpuberty 15yroldcel

moronmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and swt
youre going to fuck up ur hormones and stay as the same 5'8 manlet that you are because you are a midpuberty 15yroldcel
im 18 and 5'7 bro its already over for me might aswell finish it off with fucking up my body for the misery its put me through

just die theory

Deadass how haven’t you died from falling for some shit like water pulling or DIY buccal fat removal you seem like the targeted demographic

im 18 and 5'7 bro its already over for me might aswell finish it off with fucking up my body for the misery its put me through
natural selection

• So Sad
Reactions: swt
OP is destined to join grindr soon.