Tired of eating the same food every day

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
Tired of this shit. I'm a human I shouldn't be eating the same thing everyday like it's dog feed. Going to get KFC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Lev Peshkov
what have you been eating

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Lev Peshkov
Jfl at eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 3299
also get the potato salad at KFC tastes good

yeah bro ignore the starving african children. ungrateful dog
Table Smash GIF - Table Smash Slam - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
u have been eating chicken everyday and now ur going to KFC wtf
the chicken i eat i don't even taste it
it's part of my soup i just swallow it like it's my grandma's pills

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Hozay and Deleted member 3299
good food > sex
take the @Hozay pill tbb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Hozay
chicken potato broccoli
thats good keep with it , just switch it up a little for example chicken 3 days a week , fish 3 days a weak , and on the saturday or friday eat some joooocy red meat

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay
Bf30b2c90f468cd26dc4f5889ffc5b91

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
thats good keep with it , just switch it up a little for example chicken 3 days a week , fish 3 days a weak , and on the saturday or friday eat some joooocy red meat
based.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
shut the fuck up that sounds horrendous im going to rope if i this shit for another day im going back to 7/11 pizzas

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
shut the fuck up that sounds horrendous im going to rope if i this shit for another day im going back to 7/11 pizzas
horrendous? then ur just a fat ass , thats a good ass diet plan. If u eat one pizza i reapeat ONE PIZZA I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU NEVER FORGET THIS

• Love it
I WANNA EAT GUMMY BEARS SO MUCH
BUT I CANT F UAARK
FUARK bro its saturday? ngl i ate more than my calories yesterday but it was still maintence so i'm good. most likely gonna go over maintence today tbh.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
damn the people working in my wendys are niggers they wear their mask under their nose jfl i don't want to go there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
FUARK bro its saturday? ngl i ate more than my calories yesterday but it was still maintence so i'm good. most likely gonna go over maintence today tbh.
yeah you are right but i am on hardcore leanmaxxing now would feel guilty as shit
whats ur bf

• +1
yeah you are right but i am on hardcore leanmaxxing now would feel guilty as shit
whats ur bf
like 15-17% lol. Im in the 130s rn, but my face is really good so idc. need to add muscle soon though to go from chadlite to latino chad.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x