• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Time Travel, BrettyBoy, WhiskeyCocaine and 1 other person
chad get outta here

• WTF
Reactions: xit
delusional coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1553 and 4 others
Tired of faggots Chad signalling

but not sharing their pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2756, ZyzzReincarnate and 17 others
the plagiarism is off the charts! That title was copied word for word from Basement Tales: Special Edition!

4B99C7D0 0001 49E2 AD73 CFA1FD55C233

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 1560, ZyzzReincarnate and 14 others
Tired of faggots Chad signalling

but not sharing their pics.
he did share but people made fun of him and then he deleted like the low T high inhib toilet worshipper he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2810 and Petsmart
he did share but people made fun of him and then he deleted like the low T high inhib toilet worshipper he is

Show in pm

Did anyone save it? I wanna see (and humiliate, tbh) this subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Theres a legit stacy in front of me right now

im a fucking virgin bro
"I'm a virgin" - trying to absolve yourself of obvious Chad signalling you do on a regular basis (even after the illusion was broken when you shared your pics hoping to get validated by streetshitting pajeets, but instead got roasted like the subhuman trash that you are).

But really, what is the point of these type of threads? You want to make people believe you're good looking to gain some forum clout (at best)?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1553, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
"I'm a virgin" - trying to absolve yourself of obvious Chad signalling you do on a regular basis (even after the illusion was broken when you shared your pics hoping to get validated by streetshitting pajeets, but instead got roasted like the subhuman trash that you are).

But really, what is the point of these type of threads? You want to make people believe you're good looking to gain some forum clout (at best)?
nah im tired of not getting approached by attractive girls

by ioi's OP means she stared at the Chad next to him and OP thinks she was looking at him

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, TheMewingBBC, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
I mog you hard, you water rat
You said you won't share your picture because you don't want to be associated with incel forums (despite being a textbook example of an incel). Then you shared anyway and deleted it when you realized you weren't getting the reaction you wanted. You can't go back to square one and tell strangers that you mog them, you delusional virgin dog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, ZyzzReincarnate, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
They stare at me because im autist and unique. But not good looking unique.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Dicklet.4.3, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
They stare at you because you are a fucking absolute creppy freaky creatute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2810
You said you won't share your picture because you don't want to be associated with incel forums (despite being a textbook example of an incel). Then you shared anyway and deleted it when you realized you weren't getting the reaction you wanted. You can't go back to square one and tell strangers that you mog them, you delusional virgin dog.
i got the exact reaction i expected

everyone trying to clown my gorgeous sweater

Thats all they could clown because my lower third looked glorious

Damn how did I miss this ...

PM a picture my dude I won't share

girls stare at me sometimes too but it's because I'm the ugliest curry they've seen

• +1
Same bro

• +1
you're chad propably fuck you

:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Is this not a brag thread

B R U H

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, xit and TheMewingBBC
i know psl 8 human chad is rare, but psl 1 subhuman is rare too, thats why they staring

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2810
OP is a brain dead subhuman twink who fantasizes about ascending. He makes up stories of what stacy is thinking about when she glances at him, completely ignoring his presence and undefined bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
They stare at your buckteeth OP

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Yummyinmytummy
OP is a brain dead subhuman twink who fantasizes about ascending. He makes up stories of what stacy is thinking about when she glances at him, completely ignoring his presence and undefined bone structure.
my ogee curve and lower third are top percentile and im 6'2 keep crying for me

my ogee curve and lower third are top percentile and im 6'2 keep crying for me
Nothing to support this claim.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Damn, who's that guy in your avi?

your gaze is just so fucking funny

Bewusst
I actually clicked through all your fucking spoilers even though I already knew what was behind it.

I actually clicked through all your fucking spoilers even though I already knew what was behind it.
i was literally contemplating how much i should add so you still click through

They are probably disgusted

Thanks for the laugh OP

ops a gay twink this is known

Not open for further replies.